Jojoba Oil Vs Olive on scalp

summerof1990

Im really trying to help my love grow back her hair it's balding real bad in patches.

1.So far I gave her some Megtek to leave on her scalp on the days she will be washing
2. and i also mixed olive and peppermint in a sprouter to use on her hair to stimulate.

But i was wondering which is better for scalp and balding OLIVE OR JOJOBA.
i love olive oil on the hair but im not sure if its effective but thats all i have right now.​

faithVA

Im really trying to help my love grow back her hair it's balding real bad in patches.​

1.So far I gave her some Megtek to leave on her scalp on the days she will be washing
2. and i also mixed olive and peppermint in a sprouter to use on her hair to stimulate.

But i was wondering which is better for scalp and balding OLIVE OR JOJOBA.

i love olive oil on the hair but im not sure if its effective but thats all i have right now.

You don't have to choose you can mix them to get a good combination of their positive aspects. Jojoba is similar to our hairs sebum so that it good. Olive oil acts like an anti inflammatory which is also good. As the previous poster mentioned, castor oil is great for many things. It helps heal the scalp. You can also add some vitamin E oil or something with vitamin E.

And adding some EOs - rosemary, sage, thyme, etc for circulation and stimulation would be good.

summerof1990

You don't have to choose you can mix them to get a good combination of their positive aspects. Jojoba is similar to our hairs sebum so that it good. Olive oil acts like an anti inflammatory which is also good. As the previous poster mentioned, castor oil is great for many things. It helps heal the scalp. You can also add some vitamin E oil or something with vitamin E.

And adding some EOs - rosemary, sage, thyme, etc for circulation and stimulation would be good.

ok i'll get her some castor oil but does regular castor oil smell like ASH like the Jamaican black castor oil?

faithVA

ok i'll get her some castor oil but does regular castor oil smell like ASH like the Jamaican black castor oil?

No regular castor oil doesn't smell like JBCO. And if you mix the oils and add EOs you can come away with a very nice smelling oil mix.