Jonetics

I wonder if this is the weave someone was trying to explain to me. I tried to find out how they do it but seems they wanna keep that a secret. <rolleyes> Perhaps they're afraid I'll put them out of business.
laugh.gif
(j/k)

If anyone does get it done, please do give us the 411 on how it's done. Take a friend along to watch. <wink> Curiosity is killing me here. Here's the Jonetics Homepage.

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to find out how they do it but seems they wanna keep that a secret.

[/ QUOTE ]

Red flag! I hate it when companies won't clearly explain what they are trying to sell me.

[ QUOTE ]
Red flag! I hate it when companies won't clearly explain what they are trying to sell me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Sound rather scammish.

I initially heard about this on the local morning news broadcast.

I think the key is to be present when it is being done to someone else before you invest your money, if you do at all. It is a custom hair weave so they have to measure your head before they order the hair. They sell the methodology to stylists who can be come distributors of the hair & learn the hair application technique, which is supposed to stay on the head but not have to be sewn in or glued in. When I wore my weave it was a sewn in type and so I can't imagine how the Jonetics hair is applied without being sewn in, at least a little.

is it the same as the Malaysian method? Maybe its just me but i rather spend 1-2yrs growing my OWN hair than spend hundreds on weaves

LOL--that's what I'm wondering...the ads say that it is integrated into your natural hair but who knows how that is done. If a Jonetics stylist is lurking on this board perhaps they could chime in.....

Maybe Jonetics stylists are sworn to secrecy by signing an oath like in the Mafia.
laugh.gif
Why else would the homepage be so vague about how they do this patented technique. <rolleyes> I've written to ask about it. Will let you know whether they tell me.

Pray do tell...What's the Malaysian method?

Bumpity bumpity, I wonder if this is what she meant (talking about the "spammer")...however this is since 2003...I'll keep looking

Amina said:
Bumpity bumpity, I wonder if this is what she meant (talking about the "spammer")...however this is since 2003...I'll keep looking

I think she is a spammer. This is not an advertising forum.

Back