July 13,14,15..What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies of LHCF!

It's almost the weekend. So, what are you doing this weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair???

Here's what I'm doing:

Now (overnight with Karen's Body Beautiful Secret Weapon Hair Rx)
Tomorrow a.m.:
Co-Cleanse with Hydroquench Systems Coconut & Lime Conditioning Cleansing Conditioner
HQS Coconut Mango Rx 2 Plastic Caps under my Wig (at work)
Come home & apply Hendigo for a few hours
Rinse, Steam, do a Tea Rinse apply Leave-In and Dry under dryer

And You?:grin:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Steam with Marie Dean Sweet Milk or Peach Honey Syrup. Mix it up with some honey, castor oil and hemp oil. :lick:

Use Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk as a leave in and seal with Claudie's Tiffani Ceramide Pomade. :lick:

:reddancer:

JBunnie

Tomorrow:
Refresh my WnG, probably with a damp retiwst.

Saturday:
Full wash with light protein DC (I want to try my Fekkai one but I'm supposed to leave it on overnight, sadly I had to switch my work schedule so I'll be at work Friday night and I can't do it once I get off because I wouldn't have the time to wash, style and dry my hair before I have to go back in on Saturday, smh)
Half my hair and style one side with my One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream and I'll probably do the other side with my Carol's Daughter Curl Booster. I'll probably TnC and use the soft bonnet attachment on my dryer so my hair will be dry to go to work.

Allandra

I may use a little shampoo this weekend when I wash my hair.

clean
deep condition
moisturize
air dry in a protective style

ScorpioBeauty09

Either tonight or tomorrow I'm washing my hair with:
--VO5 Balancing shampoo
--John Freida Root Awakening for dry scalp
--Either JF RA Breakage shampoo or Tresemme Breakage Shampoo
--baking soda diluted with water and sit for 10 min
--rinse, towel dry, then apply corresponding conditioner to whatever shampoo I used
--DC for at least 2 hours, at least 30 min with heat. Then rinse

Next, blow dry and my stylist will flat iron.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Sat afternoon:

Wash with diluted poo.
DC with Joico Intense Hydrator.
Do a final ACV rinse.
Moisturize with Qhemet AOHC.

Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using LHCF app

Last edited:

TheMenAllPause

Deep condition overnight on Friday, then off to the hairdressers on Saturday morning. Wash, condition and flay iron for a length check. I'm trying to make MBL by October 1st.

OsnapCnapp!

7-13

-Using silk elements conditioner to condition and detangle (on damp hair)
-Moisturize, add aphogee keratin & green tea, seal with castor oil & pomade
-twist and air dry

7-14

-Doing a nice protective style!

Marand13

Tomorrow Im detangling my twist out and deep conditioning. Then I will be twisting it back up the next day or so for a twist out next week.

I'm relaxing today after a 3 month stretch. I plan to dc/steam with this new Jason aloe Vera conditioner that I bought from whole foods. I'm so excited. Lol

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Garlic scalp tx
ceramide+AVJ pre-poo
clarify scalp with ACV
Shampoo with CON argan oil
DC with ORS replensishing
M&S with tresemme, AVJ and shea butter mix
Airdry using the banding method

lamaria211

TheMenAllPause said:
Deep condition overnight on Friday, then off to the hairdressers on Saturday morning. Wash, condition and flay iron for a length check. I'm trying to make MBL by October 1st.

You will. Love your name:)

Brownie518

I used Hairitage Sprout as a prepoo, left that in all day. Washed with CD BV shampoo, then used Mocha Silk Infusion for 15 minutes. Did a Shi Naturals Tea Rinse and DC'd with Vanilla Silk for at least an hour, plastic cap, no heat.
I'm working all weekend so I'll just be applying some Rosemary Pomade and using a little Claudie's Vere Oil.

lamaria211

Today im coating the length of my hair in EVOCO and coconut butter gonna leave that on go a few hrs then add my predeepoo of Natures Gate Aloe Moisturizing condish, Megatek, honey, vatika and JBCO. Tomorrow morning gonna rinse that out then apply Hair One for a few hrs, rinse that out and use QH Cholesterol with heat for 30+mins.
Silk Elements Megasilk Leave in Creme and WGHO:)

LexiDior

my hair plans are to leave my hair alone lol. i finally stop the shedding and breakage i dont want to mess this up.

SherylsTresses

Clarify with Aubrey Organics Green Tea shampoo
DC with Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner/EVOO (Detangle)
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into two pocahontas plaits
Cowash midweek and bun

Last edited:

30something

Clean with Hair One Tea tree
Deep condition with AO GPB and finger detangle with Trader Joes Nourishing spa in shower