July 20,21,22...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Beany

Wash with TE mud wash
Steam with YAM
Twist with Tresemme natural and java bean hair balm
Put into bun

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies! Yep. We're almost into another weekend.

So, what will YOU be doing to: Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair?:grin:

Tomorrow a.m I plan to:

Cowash with Curls Coconut Sublime
Do a Redken Extreme
DC w/Hydroquench Coconut Mango Rx (under my wig while at work)
Come home in the Evening and with and ACV Rinse
Apply Leave-In and Tea mix and dry under dryer

And YOU???????

I didn't do any of this because I scheduled a 8:45 a.m. Emergency Pedicure.:lol:....:look:

I got the nicest OPI Color: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" It's a nice Summer Color.

So, now, I'm dry DC'ing with Mega-Tek with Cowash this out with Curls Sublime, Steam with the HQS and finish the rest of this as written.

JBunnie

Currently letting my rosemary infused coconut oil and sweet almond oil pre poo sit in my hair. I'm going to do a full wash, hot oil treatment and moisture DC.
I got my Ily beauty samples so I'm going to mix the adore leave in with some AVJ and use it as my leave in on as much of my head as I can. For the rest I'll use KCNT with AVJ )like I always do) and I'll compare. Sealing with my argan oil and styling my TnC with flaxseed gel.

shortt29

Preepoo with Grape Seed Oil, Cowash with HE HH, DC with Redken All Moist or Silicon Mix, ponytail roller set and flat iron roots with

leiah

Friday had my hair in a bun and left it alone

Today I put in a lot of taliah waajid protective mist bodifier and coconut oil before hitting the beach. swam and swung my hair around
came home and conditioned with north american hemp co conditioner

leave ins: v05 blackberry sage tea, glycerin, coconut oil
did 2 french braids and will keep them in at least tomorrow hopefully i can get one more day out of them

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Pre-poo:
Garlic+AVJ+wintergreen EO on the scalp, wheatgerm and hemp oil on the length of the hair

Clarify scalp with ACV rinse

Shampoo with CON Argan oil

Joico K-pak on relaxed ends for about 2-3 minutes

Tea rinse with black + chammomile tea, apply ORS replenishing on top, DC for a few hrs

Rinse

Blot dry, M&S

Bun

choctaw

ayurvedic paste
water rinse
avj & ayurvedic tea rinse
co-wash & detangle with Tigi Superstar
apply coconut oil to edges and ends
soak scrunchi in oil
air dry in a pony tail

Americka

Pre poo with a peppermint DC
Condition w/ Tresemme
DC with HQS Coconut Mango DC
Airdry in ponytail/baggy pony with gray roller when dry

JBunnie

Well the party I went to last night ruined my TnC so I had to figure out how to do something to fix it. So this is what I did, not quite sure how it's going to come out but meh, couldn't hurt.
I did some light detangling with a mix of my rosemary coconut oil and water.
Showered without a shower cap to let the steam wake up the few curls I had left
Sprayed some of my refresher spray (KCNT, KCSS, argan oil and aloe vera) (this is where I think I messed up, my hair looked good after coming out the shower, but I figured i should use some of the spray to moisturize... ::shrug:: you live and you learn)
Sealed with Argan oil
Because I don't really like how my hair was looking I decided I'd just put my hair up so I used some aloe vera gel and argan balm to slick my edges down, tied my scarf around my edges headband style and put my bonnet on.

I'm about to nap before work. I might run the water in the bathroom to create some steam for my ponytail or I might just make a bun or top knot. I refuse to cowash my hair until Wednesday (like I always do) so I have a few days to work this out.

fatimablush

wash
deep condition
apply leave in-alter ego nequal
braid it up seal with grease
spritz hair with aloe vera juice and castor oil concoction every other day

wigging it for the rest of the week.

Brownie518

I prepoo'd with HTN Amino Protein mixed with my HQS Peppermint sample. Left that for over an hour, shampooed, then DC'd with MD Peach Honey Syrup and a little ceramide oil on top. Fell asleep with that on for a couple of hours. Did a quick Hairveda pH rinse.

Leave in was HTN Follicle Booster, a tiny bit of Claudie's Quinoa Coffee and CD Macadamia Styling Foam...all sealed with Nourish oil.

JJamiah

So I did henna my hair today ((((( I don't like Karishma Henna))))) My hair felt so coarse after washing this out unlike Jamila or Napur henna, Napur being the best.

I shampoo'd this atleast 12 times today :nono: Thank goodness for the coconut cowash & 613 those are the only things that bought my hair to normal ground. I then used One and ONly Restorative treatment and Proclaim Hdyration mask generously on my hair and put in my hair slapped a conditioning cap on and went to sleep for 3 hours. I rinsed it out and used my Aphogee Leave in, Argan Oil and Hairitage Hydration on my hair, using my tangle teezer and Denman to do a braid out!

After my braids, I put Nu-Gro Spray on my braids :grin: My hair is so darn soft, I can't stop touching it!

I :pray: this braid out comes out right! I just want one successful braid out!

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I pre-poo'd for several hours with an Avocado Mask: Avocado, Egg Yolk, EVOO, honey and almond Milk. My hair felt strong and soft afterwards.

I washed as usual with Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing poo.

Steam DC with my sample pack of Cream of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment: LOVED IT!! This left my hair soft and silky!

Roux Porosity Control and P Mitchell SS daily treatment

Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave-In, ceramide oil mix and organix anti-breakage coconut milk serum
Air dried and made 7 plats

This morning this is my bun:

View attachment 161049

View attachment 161051

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited: