July 27 28 29 30 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy End of July Beautiful Ladies! :hiya:

Yasss.....We're almost done with July!:eek:

Hope Your Hair has stayed Healthy & Hydrated during this Summer.:sunshine:

You have an Extra Day to Handle Your Business

Let's Do This!:grouphug3:

SO.....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TONIGHT:
Overnight: TMC Heavenly Halo Pre-Poo Treatment w/Phyto Oil (Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap and Durag)

TOMORROW:
Cleanse: As I Am Coconut Cowash (or something else)
Treat: Mission Condition's Caramel Treatment (under Dryer)
Steam: Bask & Bloom Ayurvedic Brahmi DC'er (with Steam)
Apply L-I & Dry KCKT & DIY SB Blend & Oil

Last edited:

ThatJerseyGirl

Hey @IDareT'sHair !!!!! Hugs to you, sis!

I plan to do nada. My hair is currently in mini two strand twists, so I'm giving it a break for two weeks. I've been deep conditioning my hair using the ayurveda method for the past few months, so it's time to give me a break. It's working out well. I'll just do my per usual and oil my scalp. Dassit! lololol...

guyaneseyankee

I'm going to make some flaxseed gel.
I've been playing with wash n go's for the past two weeks using Miss Jessie's Coily custard and it has been doing me lovely.
It's just expensive. I'm curious if the diy gel will give me the hold and results flike the commercial product

I'm going to Prepoo, wash and deep condition and see what it do. :drunk:

LovelyRo

I actually did my hair yesterday but, it was a bust so, I’m redoing it.

Aphoghee 2step, TGIN Honey Miracle Mask... and WNG or low ponytail WNG... I’ll post the products for my WNG once I decide on them.

Aggie

I'm doing nothing. I have an appointment with a stylist to have a proper hair cut...next Tuesday, finally! I will be keeping it corn-rowed under wigs for weeks at a time until it grows out again from a TWA to at least collar bone to shoulder length.

I bought 4 very short afro wigs that I will be doing a two-strand twist out and wear them as my protective style until my hair is long enough to put in a bun again. Truth be told, I am really tired so I will be just relaxing tomorrow.

Rozlewis

Henna weekend

Pre-poo: Annabelles Pre-poo Treatment under heat for 20 mins
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo 2x EO
Henna: Lush Caca Brun mixed with green tea and in hair for 4 hours
Cowash: V05 Moisture Milks
Final Cowash: Jane Carters CoWash
DC: Naturelle Grow's Protein Free DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Mixed Chicks
Heat Protectant: Design Essentials
Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins
Style: Roller Set

PlanetCybertron

May or may not do box braids again.

Leaning more towards the side of not doing box braids, and just doing two English braids and calling it quits after that. My hair has been in a very happy spot lately and I don’t really plan on messing it up.

I just managed to get back Roughly 1.7 inches of growth I had from a Recent setback earlier this month, and I’m building my back account back up, so I’m just gonna stick with boring routines and buns for however long.

Plus school and work have had me running around non-stop lately.