June 21,22,23..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beautiful Ladies!:gorgeous:

What Will YOU be Doing this Weekend to Nurture & Nourish that Incredible, Lovely Head of YOURS???:gorgeous:

Here's What I'll be Doing:

Cowash with Oyin Honey Hemp
b.a.s.k. Whiskey Vanilla Soak for 20 Minutes
Use Coffee under Naturelle Grow's Herbal Blends (STEAM)
Quick Hairveda ACV Rinse
Tea/Leave-In/Oil
Dry under dryer

And YOU?????:grin:

spellinto

Cleansing with CON Argan Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo
Deep conditioning with ORS Replenishing Conditioner (probably an overnight DC)
Creating a braidout on air dried hair to test my new leave in :)

AlliCat

It's the first weekend of summer :yay:

I'll be...
Prepooing & detangling with coconut oil
Shampoo with Agadir Argan Oil Shampoo (sulfate-free)
DC with something in the stash
Apply leave-ins and air dry

Ann0804

I plan to do a HOT with coconut oil for 30 mins., wash twice with my poo bar, DC with heat for about 20 mins. then roller set my hair to style into loose twists again.

ronie

My favorite thread

Tomorrow night I will wear a twistout from my 3 day old twists.
Saturday morning: prepoo with gleau oil
Saturday night: shampoo with silk dreams go moist shampoo
DC with claudies renew protein under heat therapy wrap for 30 mns
Steam with claudie deep moisturizing conditioner for 20 mns, then keep shower cap for another 30
ACV rinse
Silk dreams mocha leave in
Phytokeratin serum on ends
Phytocyane serum on scalp
Airdry in large twists
Twist dry hair with silk dreams mocha bling butter
Keep twists in for a week.

EnExitStageLeft

• Prepoo w/ Dabur Vatika Oil
  • Co-Cleanse w/ NG's Herbal Cleanser
  • DC w/ steam using B.A.S.K Cacao Bark DC mixed w/ B.A.S.K Yam Nectar on top of Claudies Hair Tea Spritz
  • Apply Leave Ins: Distilled Water, Soutanicals Hair Sorrell Kink Drink, LuvNaturals Leave In topped w/ DB Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip, seal w/ DB Pumpkin seed elixir and apply Phyto Phtyokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends.
  • Air Dry using the banding method and BUN BUN BUN next week!

AlliCat

• Prepoo w/ Dabur Vatika Oil
  • Co-Cleanse w/ NG's Herbal Cleanser
  • DC w/ steam using B.A.S.K Cacao Bark DC mixed w/ B.A.S.K Yam Nectar on top of Claudies Hair Tea Spritz
  • Apply Leave Ins: Distilled Water, Soutanicals Hair Sorrell Kink Drink, LuvNaturals Leave In topped w/ DB Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip, seal w/ DB Pumpkin seed elixir and apply Phyto Phtyokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends.
  • Air Dry using the banding method and BUN BUN BUN next week!

EnExitStageLeft
Our last 'lax was on the same day :) April 27th.. just noticed :drunk:

Jewell

Nothing much! Just moisturize my hair and re-bun. Going even more low-maintenance these days! Monday, or mid-week I will shampoo, tea/coffee rinse, condition, M&S, air dry loose using scarf method, then bun after dry. Will do a TU by next weekend. NG getting a bit tough to deal with in the back...

lamaria211

Going to wash my scalp with SM moisture retention poo Aphogee 2 min for 5 mins, then DC with SD vanilla silk for hours using heat. AcV rinse add leave in, air dry 80% . Moisturize and seal!. Add Bee Mine growth serum and tie down

JJamiah

I am going to double bun my hair with added hair of course. I have a outing this week :perplexed: yeah I really don't want to go. BUT... I am... My son doesn't want to go either.

leiah

Prepoo: rice bran oil & cantu leave in
Shampoo: giovanni 2chic avocado & olive oil
dc: nubian heritage repair & extend masque

I dont know if i will wash and go or dry in one braid

lovelycurls

*Cleanse hair with aveeno renewal sulfate free shampoo
*Rinse with last week's tea mix
*Light protein treatment with vo5 silky experience Shea cashmere conditioner or nature's gate biotin conditioner
*Moisture deep treatment with tressemme natural conditioner and random oils
*Final rinse with acv:water
*Moisturize hair with moisture by nature amla and avocado leave in conditioner
*Air dry
*style : braids or 2 strand twists

Lissa0821

Overnight prepoo grapeseed and sunflower seed oil mixture. The next day I applied Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm mixed with honey from root to tip, sat with the heating cap for 20 minutes. Washed it out with Joico Moisture Recovery shampoo, followed by Aphogee 2 min reconstructor for 5 minutes, rinsed out and Joico Moisture Recovery conditioner for another 5 minutes. Detangled and blow dried with Nixon Bliss Thermal protector, set with 5 purple flexirods.

NaturallyATLPCH

EnExitStageLeft, I really like the Giovanni 2Chic Conditioner. I used it to cowash and would like to invest in a larger size from massagewarehouse.com.

This weekend I am getting braids. Time to give my hair a break. I will be:

Prepooing with MHC Coconut and Papaya Hair Paste (trying to use this up)
Shampooing with Shea Moisture Curl and Shine Shampoo
Rinse out with SDot Beauty Soft and Tenderly (got a dab left to use up)
DCing with NG Herbal Blends
Cool rinse, then apply Oyin Hair Dew, seal with a butter, then put in braids to air dry and stretch

I like doing this, it helps me plan out what to use (and use up). :grin:

Rozlewis

Giving my hair some much needed TLC. Here are my plans:

Prepoo with Vatika oil and AOHSR on the length of my hair sit under heating cap for 30 mins. After that shampoo with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, rinse with Hairveda's PH Rinse, apply PM Super Skinny Treatment, and rinse. Place a shirt on my hair and sit for 15 minutes. After this apply my Mizani Fulfyl, Peppermint oil, and Rosemary oil and sit under steamer for 30 min. Next rinse the DC and apply leave-ins Keracare, Kenra, and It's a 10 with Keratin. Last but not least roller set.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I just cowashed with my fave As I Am Coconut Cowash and am now deep conditioning with Tresemmé Naturals conditioner (need to use it up.)
I will probably put my hair in cornrows so that I can rock a wig next week too. Keeping it simple. :)

TheMenAllPause

Protein treatment with La Bomba Dominican conditioner under a plastic cap for 20 minutes. It was my first time using it, but I was pleased. Then a dc with HH, glycerin and honey for 2 hours under a plastic cap and bonnet. Then air dry for a flat iron and flexi rod set. This humidity is cutting the fool on my head!

DominicanBrazilian82

Currently steaming on dry hair with GSO and PBN Chocolate Smoothie (Prepoo). Will wash and in-shower condition with Loreal Sulfate Free Poo (Reconstruct) and Aphogee 2 Min. Plan to rollerset and flat iron my roots. Will apply a little GSO as I take down the rollers when completely dry.

Side note: I really need to start DC'ing even when I steam (prepoo). I just never have the time. Will try next wash day.

kupenda

Im on vacay! Either tonight or tomorrow im gonna shampoo, dc with darcys pumpkin condish while soaking in a bubble bath, detangle with more condish, twist with HH soft marshmallows, seal with HH amazon butter (LOVEEEEEEE that stuff!) And keep the twists in until monday morning for a twistout. Maybe do a nice scalp massage with hh jar of joe.

Beamodel

Dry DC - AO White Camilla
Oil rinse - Sunflower Oil
CoWash - Tresemme Naturals
Leave In - PB Muru Muru Milk
Ends - Tuti Fruti
Seal - Jar of Joe

Blessed&higlyflavoured

I pre pooed with vatika hair oil
shampooed with elasta qp creme conditioner

moisturised and sealed with tigi dumb blonde reconstructor, aphogee green tea and sunflower seed oil.

thassit

PureSilver

If my lazy doesn't kick in i will wash and DC tomorrow starting with a prepoo tonight (if my lazy doesn't kick in)