January 13,14,15,16...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

wheezy807

I'm very excited because I'm finally getting my relaxed tomorrow after a 32wks stretch!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I plan to:

- Steam with coconut oil for 30 minutes and top with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk, then steam for another 30 minutes.

- Cowash with Pura Body Naturals Sapote Lotion

- As a leave-in, slather on some Kyra's Ultimate Cupuacu Curl Cream and Pura Sapote Oil

:happydance:

leiah

cowashed today with tresseme naturals
baggying overnight with suave coconut. olive oil on lemgth, jbco on ends, tea tree oil on scalp
tomorrow i am going to scrub my scalp real good with shikakai
dc with cholesterol + mustard oil
then leave my hair alone!

Cherokee-n-Black

Still trying to get the right CG reggie. I'm thinking of cutting back on conditioner and adding more gel (after experimenting with adding more conditioner--ick!--and cutting back on gel)

chebaby

saturday: cleanse with cj daily fix, condition with cj a&O conditioner , use deva one condition as a leave in

An_gell

I finger detangled with CD Lisa Eilixir, and now I'm deep conditioning with Baba de caracol and some HV avosoya oil. I'm gonna shampoo and apply ovation cell therapy and moisturizer. My leave-in will be Garnier Fructis sleek and shine, then I will air dry and put back in a bun for the week,

BlackHairDiva

I will dust my ends and use my new oil overnight. The Neelibringradi oil will be used over night. Another wash with OCT advanced will be done. I'm not sure what is doing what. I think OCT made my hair more moisturized and more able to retain moisture longer than before. I also noticed my hair get easily straighter and its crazy soft. On the other hand I have the Neelibringradi oil that I left on my scalp for about 30 min the last time I washed my hair. I saw reduced shedding but I'm not sure if it contributed to my hair softness , moisture retention or if its the OCT kicking in. Either way I love love it!!!

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'll probably do my hair on Sunday evening through MLK Day. I will:
1. Clarify my hair with ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo. I did it last week, but I don't think it took, because my hair still felt kind of greasy afterwards.
2. Do a black tea rinse.
3. DC overnight with Joico Moisture Recovery and Safflower Oil overnight.
4. Do an ACV rinse.
6. Apply GVP Anti-Snap, Chi Silk Infusion, and a bit of castor oil.
7. Rollerset and air dry.
8. Depending on how the rollerset goes, I'll lightly flat iron my roots on about 275.

achangedlife

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (you know who you are). Last night I washed with AE Nequal shampoo, conditioned with AE Spherique intensive mask (makes my hair melt, yummy) and left it in overnight. This morning I rinsed, applied alfaparf midollo leave in, followed both AE lux leave in, I rollerset, sprayed with alfaparf yellow shine spray and now I'm sitting under the dryer. I plan on having a good hair weekend :)

Sent from my LS670 using LS670

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I just finished a 16 hr pre poo with Amla Oil and shampooing with Joico Kpak 1st lather and Aphoghee 2nd lather followed by 2 step treatment and Moisturizing DC. Will cut 3" and roller set with Sedal Hydraloe, Redkin Anti-snap and CHI SI as my leave- in.

Sent from my X500

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Cowashed today
Steamed HOT treatment with cowash - friday
maybe cowash - saturday
Delightfully dry DC, clarifying wash - sunday:yep:

Change of plan....I'm going to relax tonight:yep: Just waiting for the babies to sleep:grin:

ms.blue

Today I did a cassia treatment, wash w/ CON argan shampoo and dc w/ a mix w/ one n only hydrating mask, aogbp, aohsr, joico k hydrating condish, argan oil, jbco, honey and saa for 3-4 hrs w/ two plastic caps. My hair was so soft...too soft for me but not mushy. Sprayed aphrogee green tea & keratin mist and sealed w/ grapeseed oil then I banded my hair in four sections. Imbgoing to blowdry my hair in the morning, apply moisturizers then cornrow my hair straight back.

anon123

I went to get my hair straightened, but it was too nappy. :lol: She blew it out and I'll come back in a few weeks. I have such a hard time detangling thoroughly, down to the roots. I just bought a new hair dryer with teeth and will try to keep it detangled, going through each section. Wish me luck!

Tomorrow I'm going to put it in braids (it's already sectioned and in twists, my stylist helped part the back, thank goodness!) and wear it like that, and just take the braids down after washing weekly and rebraid.

silentdove13

Took my twist out for Saturday
dc with homemade mix (naptural85 receipe on youtube) and tried her winter wash and go style (came out decent, need mor epractice)

LuvlyRain3

tomorrow i will be washing with con argan oil then using cj repair me. followed by a dc with silk dreams she what under hydracap while i take nap. sealing with hairitage hydration mango tang cloud.

JJamiah

I washed my hair with Wen Fig, Deep conditioned with Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing pak, and put a bun in my hair.

I might rock my Fro Pony Tail today :) or leave it as is :)