June 24 25 26 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

vevster

Update: as per their IG page you do not need a ticket. Only to get a free gift.
This #giftbag tho! Big thank you to all of our #CURLFEST partners!! Follow them and @curlygirlcollective for the play by play on #CURLFEST #naturalbeautyfestival 1pm - 6pm.

Gentle Reminder: RSVP is required for access to all of #CURLFESTs dope features, including gift bags [while supplies last]. However, Prospect Park is a public park where all are welcomed to enjoy. See you there!
xoxo Charisse, Gia, Melody, Simone & Tracey

I want full access. Oh well maybe next time.

Aggie

I moisturized and sealed my hair this morning before heading out to work using the last of my Redken Anti Snap leave in, followed up with Aunt jackie's Quench leave-in and sealed in my homemade combination of ceramide oil and butters. My hair feels amazing:lick:.

Anaisin

Prepoo w/ spray bottle mix of water, Pure by made beautiful rinse & a mix of Hydroquench oil & Alikay hair glosser (both are mostly coconut oil)

Cowashed with Moptop cleansing conditioner

Moisturized & Style with Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk & Almond Jai Twisting Butter. 4 braids, used Growth & Shine Balm on ends

imaginary

Decided to try something new and not shampoo after a henna treatment

Henna: mixed with coconut milk overnight on dry dirty hair
Cowash: HEHH and Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp and Tamanu Cowash (because of the clay)
DC: peppermint, lavender and grapefruit oil on scalp, SM curl souffle (because it's basically all humectants) layered under CON intensive conditioning treatment and As I Am cowash (to use up and to test a theory about cetrimonium chloride)
Leave-ins: Aphogee provitamin, jojoba lavender olive oil, SM curl and shine conditioner
Stretch: curlformers (mix of regular and barrel) and then put in medium plaits for the week

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Moisturized these three week old mini twists with some water, Sarenzo's Leave In Spray and a little Jakeala's Green Tea Oil. A wee bit of Sarenzo's Body Frosting on my ends.

Sorry I'm madddd late :giveup: hope y'all had a good weekend!