August 26 27 28 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@AgeinATL Besides the shrinkage and some ssk's working my nerves, it's been ok. I'm not great with styling so my twist outs so far have been an epic fail. I don't love the way my hair looks when it's worn out right now, so I've just been wearing twists pinned up. I'd like to try roller setting once it gets cooler.

Like @rileypak said, at least the straight hair being gone makes it more easier to detangle and wash.

Daina

Later today I am going to wash the scalp only with Keracare hydrating poo on the ends length I will use Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle. Will treat with ORS hair mayo and moisture DC with SM Raw Shea Butter treatment masque.

I will apply Aphogee keratin and green tea leave-in and use IC Fantasia heat protectant spray to blow-dry on medium. I'm going to style in a single french braid for 3 days and wear a braidout for 2 days for the week.

AgeinATL

@AgeinATL Besides the shrinkage and some ssk's working my nerves, it's been ok. I'm not great with styling so my twist outs so far have been an epic fail. I don't love the way my hair looks when it's worn out right now, so I've just been wearing twists pinned up. I'd like to try roller setting once it gets cooler.

Like @rileypak said, at least the straight hair being gone makes it more easier to detangle and wash.

Hang in there girl. We all go through that awkward phase while we try to understand our hair. My first few twist outs where busted. After a while, I figured out that my twist outs look better on stretched hair due to the shape of my hair. Maybe try that? Do you have curlformers?

Anaisin

My twist outs are always busted looking plus twists no matter what seem to knot my hair at the ends. I don't get it

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still haven't done a doggone 'thang' to my Hurr.:yawn:

But I did spritz some NetWurks21 and applied some CTDG on my length.

I'll start on my routine tomorrow. I did mix up some Henna & Coconut Milk and a Squirt of Apricot Oil. I'll apply in the a.m.

Will rinse it out with Organix either Coconut Milk or Moroccan. I have several (assorted) bottles of Organix for Henna R/O.

GGsKin

I seem to have abandoned wash day these past few 'Dog Days'. After losing my uncle last week, and going to his funeral on Friday, I've done absolutely nothing to my hair.

It seems to be holding up, and it needs to because I'll be too busy jumping up and getting on baad playing Mas tomorrow and Monday.