just a little suggestion

i was wondering if it would be at all possible for us to be notified when someone quotes us in a thread...

i know a lot of times, people get asked questions in thread, but that person never knows because they have forgotten about the thread...or

when people quote someone and give them a compliment about their hair or agree with what they've said...they might think the person is ungrateful since they never responded, but really that person just never went and searched through that thread...

i don't know if i'm giving the best examples, but i think you might have an idea of what i mean...

i don't even know if its possible to have a feature like that, but i would sure like to know if we could

thanks for reading!!!

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Try subscribing to that particular thread. It might help. ;)

naturallylovely said:
i was wondering if it would be at all possible for us to be notified when someone quotes us in a thread...

i know a lot of times, people get asked questions in thread, but that person never knows because they have forgotten about the thread...or

when people quote someone and give them a compliment about their hair or agree with what they've said...they might think the person is ungrateful since they never responded, but really that person just never went and searched through that thread...

i don't know if i'm giving the best examples, but i think you might have an idea of what i mean...

i don't even know if its possible to have a feature like that, but i would sure like to know if we could

thanks for reading!!!

ayoung

Getting notified when quoated is a great idea.
I think subscribing wouldn't work b/c
1. U'd have to subscribe to every single thread u comment in
2. U still wouldn't know if u were quoated w/o reading through the entire thread

Tee

Getting notified when quoated is a great idea.
I think subscribing wouldn't work b/c
1. U'd have to subscribe to every single thread u comment in
2. U still wouldn't know if u were quoated w/o reading through the entire thread

ITA with this post. That would mean a person had to subscribe to every thread they post in. :nono: Naaaa, no good.

OP...this is a great idea.