just a quick question on accessing the NP site this morning

jainygirl

I tried posting this on the NP thread on the OT board, but i think more people will see it here. I was able to log on to nappturality no problem from school this morning but once coming home i'm unable to get on to the site from my home computer. Is anyone else having a problem?? I just want to make sure that it's not my computer and just part of the upgrades that may be keeping me from accessing the site. TIA -- jainygirl

Divastate

I haven't been able to login to NP for a few weeks now- I know they are moving/upgrading but not sure about when the full reopening is.

deedabug

it was back up yesterday and when i came back to the page i got the error page again...i didnt read the full update info but i think the upgrading process was supposed to be finished...could be wrong tho

pookeylou

I am having the same issues. Part of the problem may be your firewall at home. You actually have to change it to allow NP.com to pass through the firewall. I am having similar issues with Fotki as well. Even LHCF does not show me all the "smilies" and other features...I simply see the text.

I tried to remedy these problems by changing internets (used to use MSN Explorer, now I use Netscape) but I am still having problems. The sites are not showing up complete at home...but look fantastic at work....when I am supposed to be working anyway. :*)

deedabug

the only firewall i have on at this time as the one that was installed in my last windows update (xp) and i wouldnt know how to alter that..this is the only computer i use (my home pc) so i dont see a difference

stryed

It worked for about 20 min this morning around 8:30am and has been down ever since. I think the best thing to do is to just check every now and again.

jainygirl

Thanks for the responses everyone. I was starting to think it was just my home computer. Also i will try adjusting the settings on my firewall as well and see how that works /images/graemlins/wink.gif -- jainygirl

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
/images/graemlins/wave.gif I was doing some surfing...and came across the following site... http://nappturality.suddenlaunch2.com/

When Nappturality is down...you can check the link above to see what's up! Kinda like the LHCF Fall Out Shelter. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

~Erica

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/wave.gif I was doing some surfing...and came across the following site... http://nappturality.suddenlaunch2.com/

When Nappturality is down...you can check the link above to see what's up! Kinda like the LHCF Fall Out Shelter. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

~Erica

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooohh thanks /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif i'm on my way over there now. -- jainygirl