Just Added Pics in Yahoo Album

hairfanatic

Hi Armyqt,

Although I don't relax anymore, I use to go three months all the time. When I was close to that third month I would always oil my scalp to make sure the new growth was easy to comb through. I think certain things you put in your hair will make the difference in it not breaking like certain sprays, oils, etc. Also, I think the pony tail looks great!

Armyqt

Thanks Hairfanatic, Adrienne and Pooh. I'm glad yall like the ponytail. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allandra

Girl, your hair is shining like I don't know what. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm going to have to put on some sun shades after you add a Sebastian Colourshine. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

JerseyGirl

Armyqt:

Your hair looks great. Just a couple of more weeks. Like I said I have done this many of times. It is possible and you can do it and when it is time for your touch-up you will see how much hair you have. I remember going 12 weeks and my stylist at the time said "Look at all of this new growth. You have an afro." She was upset because it took her a long time to relax my hair because the new growth was so much. But when she was finished styling my hair she said "Wow" look how long it is. Maybe you should do that again. At the time, I didn't have the $$$ for a perm and that was the main reason I did it. After that I did it more often to achieve the length that I wanted. Keep us posted.

Lita

Armyqt! Your hair is looking good /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Keep up the good work. Only touch-up when needed. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif