Updated Album... just some pics after Emergencee..

mrslee

Love yourself first!
I am 6 weeks post relaxer.I am trying to wait at least another 4 more weeks before getting a relaxer. I didnt really see a major difference with my hair after Emergencee other than softness.

KAddy

Your hair looks great. I haven't used my emergencee yet, but I know many ladies state that it helps with the strength of their hair and reduces breakage. Did you notice less broken hairs (if you had any before)?

mrslee

Love yourself first!
I saw about 4 pieces, but I am not sure if they were the ones already broken from before or what. I do know when I did my blow dry with low heat, I lost one strand and it had a bulb on it. So overall I guess it did what it was suppose to! Thanks!

Lorraine

It turned out wonderfully. You're a great spokesperson for Emergence. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Where did you get it?

mrslee

Love yourself first!
Thanks Ladies!! I had to do a special order through a company called Trade Secrets. It is a shop in my towns mall.

MonaLisa

I just took a sip of Haterade and I admit it...I wanna be MrsLee in 2006! Lookin good dere MrsLee...lol.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
YOU HATING ON ME!! PLEASE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAKING PICS WITH MY HUSBAND!!! I AM SO HATIN'!! ARE YOU RELATED? HE IS SO FINE!!

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
mrslee said:
YOU HATING ON ME!! PLEASE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAKING PICS WITH MY HUSBAND!!! I AM SO HATIN'!! ARE YOU RELATED? HE IS SO FINE!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[email protected] find out we gotta start a thread on bigamy...and If we were related..and the past thoughts I have had about him...I would be on Oprah asking for help... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif