Just Curious....

G

How many of you all do your own relaxers at home?

If so, which brand?

It's all your faults! You all have inspired me to try the Motions Oil Relaxer, knowing good and well that I am a PJ. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Soon, my house will be a big ole Sally's! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I had great results using Motions Oil Relaxer in mild at home. It wasn't until I went to a 'professional' that all my troubles began... I added a tsp. of olive oil to the jar. I think Caramela suggested that... I also applied Burt's Bees Avocado Butter to my previously relaxed hair to protect it. For me, it seemed to slow down the relaxing time. But that's good in my case because I'm not very fast.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Soon, my house will be a big ole Sally's!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine already is! A man came over to fix my faucet and he saw some products in a box in the kitchen closet. He asked me if I did hair. I said yes! LOL I was embarassed to have all that stuff! /images/graemlins/grin.gif
And that was only the stuff I bought and haven't tried yet. I keep it in the box my printer/fax/copier came in. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
How many of you all do your own relaxers at home?

If so, which brand?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do. I have done all chemical process myself and ever only gone to a salon for cornrow braids, which i will never do again.

I use Affirm Mild and add some olive oil to it.

Kitkat

I did my last relaxer at home and used Motions Oil. I like it and it worked well.

Sorry that I don't live in DC - I could have come to your house to go shopping!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif