JUST FELT LIKE POSTING SOMETHING!!!

Mandy4610

Well, I have not been spending alot of time around the hair forum, so I just felt like posting some pics for you guys. Next month will be 21 months since my BC, so I will post comparison pics at that time. this is just to share my new hair accessories and my new detangling routine.
The hair:

Is this the same head of hair you ask?...Yes it is!!! The versatility right?

Detangling routine:

Well, it is nothing special.
1. Prepoo
2. Shampoo
3. Deep condition
4. Mix Suave tropical coconut condish with water in a spray bottle. Part hair into small sections. Without rinsing out the deep conditioner, spray each section with the suave mixture, finger detangle, then detangle with wide tooth comb and then with denman brush (sounds like a lot right? I am working on that, but it works for now). Braid each section once it is detangled.
5. Rinse out the condish while braided (this is great because some of the condish is left in the hair and works as a leave-in
6. Sit under dryer and let the braid dry 50%
7. Blow dry one section at a time (works like a charm)

The result:

Thanks ladies.

Last edited:

MarieB

Lookin' good, Mandy! I'm glad you found a good regimen. Awesome progress, and your accessories are too cute!

Pooks

I love your styles and accessories girl, and your hair is growing beautifully too :yep: I always enjoy your posts, HHG!

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Mandy your styles are cute, I also adore your hair accessories are you buying them from a website? If so do you mind giving the name.

Mandy4610

Mandy your styles are cute, I also adore your hair accessories are you buying them from a website? If so do you mind giving the name.
Thanks for the compliment. I usually buy my accesories from Claires/ardenes they have really good stuff.

Mandy4610

I love hair accesories, if anyone has suggestions of where I could get more, please let me know. Right now I am broke:ohwell:, but eventually I would like to get more.