Just finish Rollersetting the 'MacherieAmour Way'....

Energee

I finished rollersetting and am now under the Pibbs. I can't believe how easy it was to do my rollerset this time. I've only been rollersetting for about 2 months now but thought I had it down...lol. Anyway, I most certainly did not. My rollers on the sides were 'falling' before and overall the rollers were loose. I still got a pretty good rollerset but not the exact look I would be going for....and particularly my roots would not be as straight as I wanted because my rollers were not pulled 'tight'/close to scalp.

Anyway, so easy to follow. Macheries DVD is great. I can't wait to see my hair when I take it down..I'm also going to do the Saran Wrap treatment. I don't blow out my roots (no direct heat for me) so that's the only part I am skipping.

I'm hiding my hair until December but I may add a couple of photos to my fotki later if I remember.

Sosoothing

Its nice you were satisfied with the results. I came in here only coz I thought you would have some picuters up :). I liked the siggy pic you had a while back of your rollerset. It was lovely.