Just got a relaxer.......top of bsl?

Should I have trimmed?

• Total voters
Beautiful hair, SandyRabbit!! Your ends - actually your whole head - really looks so healthy. The DCing is definitely working for you.

I know a lot of ladies have already chimed in, but I'm going to add my 2 cents anyway: you don't need no stinkin' trim! Your ends look great!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:, funny, but I agree totally TD.

Thank you!! One word - MEGATEK. I wasn't believing at first, but now that's the only thing I've been doing differently, so it must be helping! I was gonna stop at one bottle...now I think I may keep it up.

Yup, Mega Tek really works. I don't get the fast length like a lot of ladies but my hair is thickening up pretty good, and I really really like it that way too. I'm happy with it and i think I will be using this for a very long time, God's willing.

Nope! :nono: Step away from them “evil” scissors……..lol your ends still look fresh and full……..and you’re touching BSL…..yey :yay:

Congrats!!

Yeah, it can wait until next relaxer. Your ends aren't see through or anything. That way when you trim your hair you'll be at BSL.

I actually think that if your ends still look good after the next 12 weeks, why trim even then? Trim only when necessary or going for a certain look.

ETA: Beautiful hair!

Back