Just how Gullible do they really think we are??

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
If your financial plan has been so "prosperous" then why are you riding around with your baby in the car that has duct tape on the windows?

Cause right now...it just looks like Dr.Miracle hurt some people.

[/ QUOTE ]

aqualung

Tamala said:
I think Vick's vapor rub has the same tingly menthol ingredients in a vaseline base.
Same tingly effect, and Vick's does NOT run down my face like the Dr. Miracle's oil.

Does the tingling accompany increased circulation to the affected area?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Lynxdiva said:
Believe it or not, Sally's is selling the Dr. Miracle's line. What do you think of that?
I saw it at Sally's too and at a couple of beauty supply stores! :)

tryn2growmyhair

Beware, the FIRST ingredient in the stimulating oil is MINERAL OIL. It also has menthol and peppermint in it. Maybe its best to save money and buy some baby oil and peppermint oil and throw them toghether :lachen: !

L

LaNecia

Whoa, I'm like so late on this one! I've never seen those ads before. I agree, they are a bit insulting. Had I seen those BEFORE I made my purchase, I can assure you I would not have, advertising is a powerful tool w/me and they missed it big time.

That's not to say the products don't work, I just think the ads are in poor taste, especially without the Before/After comparisons. They need to scrap the advertisting department.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I like the tingling this product gave me. I'm not at all intimidated by mineral oil or petroleum. My hair actually thrives on them. I've tried products w/o them and end up looking like the mag. ads about Dr. Miracle products.....um, maybe not that bad.... :lachen:

Sweet_Ambrosia

That's not to say the products don't work, I just think the ads are in poor taste, especially without the Before/After comparisons. They need to scrap the advertisting department.

ITA The ads are ridiculous. Talk about wacky advertising! :lol: :lol: