Just introducing myself (newbie) long

queen92

Hi ladies. I would like to thank all of you for your help. I had so many bad habits. I was the QUEEN of waiting for the curling iron to get good and hot before I used it. I've dyed my hair plenty of times even after an old stylist told me that I could not dye and relax my hair, but I did it anyway.

Last year my friend and I decided to go natural. I don't know what made me think that that would be easier. Wrong!! My hair broke off tremendously. I got several inches of my hair cut off and went back to the relaxer.

I started lurking in January and by following your advice and recommendations, my hair has been thriving. To name just a few things that I have improved on: washing my hair weekly, deep conditioning my hair, and cutting down the use of the flat iron.

Thank you. Thank you. I will provide photos soon. I started my journey in March and I can't wait to do my 1-year anniversary comparison photos. Sorry for being soooooo long winded, but I had so much to say.

Before I go, can someone tell me where I can purchase the hair progress t-shirts?

queen92 said:
Hi ladies. I would like to thank all of you for your help. I had so many bad habits. I was the QUEEN of waiting for the curling iron to get good and hot before I used it. I've dyed my hair plenty of times even after an old stylist told me that I could not dye and relax my hair, but I did it anyway.

Last year my friend and I decided to go natural. I don't know what made me think that that would be easier. Wrong!! My hair broke off tremendously. I got several inches of my hair cut off and went back to the relaxer.

I started lurking in January and by following your advice and recommendations, my hair has been thriving. To name just a few things that I have improved on: washing my hair weekly, deep conditioning my hair, and cutting down the use of the flat iron.

Thank you. Thank you. I will provide photos soon. I started my journey in March and I can't wait to do my 1-year anniversary comparison photos. Sorry for being soooooo long winded, but I had so much to say.

Before I go, can someone tell me where I can purchase the hair progress t-shirts?

Hi,

Welcome to the LHCF:Rose:

Now, you can get the T-shirts from DontspeakDefeat, she sells them...try PM'ing her.

queen92 said:

:yay: Welcome to the board, girl!!! It's always good to hear success stories.

queen92 said:

Welcome to the board, mama!! :clapping: It's always good to hear success stories!

Back