Just ordered Emergencee!!!

mrslee

Love yourself first!
I had to do a special order from my local BSS. My Emergencee should be here tomorrow. I can't wait to try it. I hope it helps with my hexagon ends! I know someone told me to put down the scissors and stop chopping them off, but this morning I couldnt help it! I saw about 7 of them! It drives me nuts! I am wondering do I need to chop off at least 2 inches of my hair and go from there. Something isnt right! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

webby

Think Slim
mrs, I'm not suggesting that you do a big chop, but if you have that much splitting, it sounds like you could use a big chop just to get to the healthy part of the hair.

I've always been one to fix the problem (big chop), don't pamper it, but it depends on how well you can adjust after the chop. I think that short healthy hair is much more attractive than long, stringy, unhealthy hair. Just MHO.

buffalosoldier

The emergencee should help although your'e hair looks really nice. Maybe u could go to a hair dresser and get like 2 inches cut off. It will grow back /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just had to give myself a really good trim, at first I was depressed but it looks sooooo much better esp when I wear it down.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
That's the problem. They arent really split hairs, just cracked hairs. I am trying to wear my hair up at night in a different way. Maybe that will help.

webby

Think Slim
hmmm, /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif that sounds like you have a little damage. Do you wrap your hair at night? I recommend that you try limiting handling your hair. If you don't have to comb it much, you won't rip off as many of the cracked hairs. I really think that you will be happy with the results you get with Emergencee. Make sure to use it for only 10 minutes, as instructed and then follow up with a deep conditioner; I use Bone marrow after Emergencee.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
LOL! Its ok, I dont know how to explain it. There are bends towards the end of my hair. No matter how many times I cut it, they seem to come back. As if some one took my hair and folded it. It has creases.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
I wrap my hair with a satin scarf at night and sleep on a satin pillow.

Thanks for the advice. Where can I get bone marrow from?

buffalosoldier

Have you been to see a professional?

But anyway emergencee is a very good product, it helped me years ago when I had some hair problems. I would use it again

mrslee

Love yourself first!
yes, prior to coming th LHCF, I was going to the salon on a weekly basis. That is what ticks me off. They werent doing anything special to my hair. They claimed to be giving me deep conditioners, but I wonder! My hair looks better now that I have been doing it myself! /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Desert Skye

I also got a bottle of emergencee from a hook up hehe. I was wondering tho cuz my friend has healthy hair and she uses emergencee even though her hair isnt damage once in a while. Can using emergencee on healthy hair cause damage? My hair isnt breaking very much but i do wanna try it.

kitchen_tician

[ QUOTE ]
glossyxlipz said:
I also got a bottle of emergencee from a hook up hehe. I was wondering tho cuz my friend has healthy hair and she uses emergencee even though her hair isnt damage once in a while. Can using emergencee on healthy hair cause damage? My hair isnt breaking very much but i do wanna try it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also tried it and I'm not experiencing any damage either. I just make sure I follow it with a moisturizing conditioner, like Kera Care's Humecto or Loreal Feria Moisturizing Conditioner for Colored Hair.

I think I'll only use it once a month or every 6 weeks or so, since I'm not experiencing abnormal breakage/shedding.

VelvetRain

You will love this product. I bought mine late last year but didn't actively start using it until this summer. I used it weekly for about two weeks to strengthen my hair. Be sure to follow the treatment with a good moisturizing conditioner and you should be okay.

Faith

So I don't have to shampoo my hair after using it? I can just use humectress? I plan on using this this Saturday. Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

webby

Think Slim
Faith, my bottle said to shampoo again, so that's exactly what I did. I didn't want to take any chances.

Faith

Ok thanks webby. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'll see what my bottle has on it. Which shampoo did you use? Do you think it matters?

webby

Think Slim
[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
Ok thanks webby. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'll see what my bottle has on it. Which shampoo did you use? Do you think it matters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Faith, I forgot to mention that I also followed up with 20 minutes of a deep conditioner.

I use CON, but I HAVE to use it or my hair tangles so much. You should use something gentle to wash, definitely not a clarifying shampoo.

Faith

No, I'm was going to use AO white camellia and jasmine shampoo...VERY VERY moisturizing. And then I'm following that with humectress. Thanks for the heads up /images/graemlins/smile.gif