Just thought I could share...

Casarela

Hi Ladies,

I would like to share with you that lately, I have found a bible that has been written in simplified french that comes with notes on the side of the pages which sums up the verses. It has helped me tremendously, in my bible studies.

I am so happy. Also, I have been attending meetings on friday to help me in my study and personal challenge. I feel good and it helps a lot. I feel like I sometimes invest too much of myself in things that are insignifcant. However, attending the meeting is heping me explore my (much deeper) inner self. I now, really enjoy meditating on the scriptures.

Some people enjoy yoga, or both, I know for a fact that reading and discussing the scriptures are better for me. It awakens my inner peace.

:) Que Dieu vous benissent!

Casarela

ClassicChic

Excellent to hear!

Would you mind sharing the title of your bible? I am sure someone is going to read this post and take interest in it.

Casarela

Its called, La Bible, than there's a transaprent cover written explique on it, which stands for explained.

This is the cover:

This is what it looks like inside: take a look onthe side of the page the burgandy writting are basically the notes .

Excellent to hear!

Would you mind sharing the title of your bible? I am sure someone is going to read this post and take interest in it.

Last edited:

Ms.Honey

It is good to have THAT bible, the bible that blesses your heart more than your other ones. I had to retire my favorite bible and haven't been able, so far, to find another just like it. Thanks for sharing. God is so good.

Casarela

A Bible is a bible BUT just the fact that it is simplified french makes it so much easier to understand. I love it!! Indeed God is good.

I have been wanting to read the bible for quite a while but always postponed it, I didnt want to just to read it but to understand it as well. When I was reading my Louis Second one, many times after reading it I couldnt understand i.e what the metaphor was so let alone what it meant. Now that I have a simplified version its much easier plus the help of a pastor , its just awesome.

It is good to have THAT bible, the bible that blesses your heart more than your other ones. I had to retire my favorite bible and haven't been able, so far, to find another just like it. Thanks for sharing. God is so good.