Just wanna say "Thanks"...........

Cleopatra_Jones

Just wanna say \"Thanks\"...........

I have been lurking on this board forever and I just couldn't take it anymore!!!!!
you all have been soooooo informative and entertaining. And I must admit I was a pj before reading this board, the only thing was I didn't know that my weakness had a name! But I have been a good girl and did my hair closet spring cleaning and took what didn't work to a women's shelter.

iris

Re: Just wanna say \"Thanks\"...........

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
But I have been a good girl and did my hair closet spring cleaning and took what didn't work to a women's shelter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the forum Cleopatra Jones
I'm glad you finally decided to come out of de-lurker mode and officially join us
Also, that kind gesture that you did for the women at the shelter shows you have a big heart! I always say, it is not the gift that matters when it comes to certain things, but it is the thought that counts! And I'm glad to have someone with such a giving heart participate here at our forum!

God Bless You

Iris

iris

You're so very welcome Cleopatra Jones
I'm looking forward to your posts and your input regarding haircare.

Armyqt

Welcome Cleopatra Jones
great idea you got there of donating your hair products. Just hold on....In another 2months, you'll probably be making another trip...with all the PJ enabling that goes on around here

G

Welcome to the forum Cleopatra Jones. We're happy to have you with us!

sweetcocoa

Welcome Cleopatra Jones...(your name is taking me back...)
I find my PJism comes in waves...I'm currently riding the wave...

beana3

welcome cleopatra! DUH! why didn't i think of taking my "less than perfect" conditioners to a women's shelter before???? thanks for the tip!

Cleopatra_Jones

thanks for the love, y'all.
And to sweetcocoa, I will never forget the first time I saw Cleopatra's afro at the drive-in movies. i actually wanted to change my name, but you know moms wasn't having it. She bought me a rabbit fur jacket with a huge O ring on the zipper............I am still aiming for the afro

Crysdon

Welcome Cleopatra Jones,

They got me too.
I always thought Pantene wasn't good for afro-American hair, but boy was I wrong.

adrienne0914

welcome to the board, girl!

i'm glad you found a worthy cause for those products, but i hope you also realize that all you've done is made room for a bunch of whole new stuff.

adrienne

Ennyaa

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You know that's right Adrienne.
"SOMEBODY STOP ME!!"

Oh and Welcome to ya Cleo!