Thanks For your dedication!

naturalsunshine

Hi all,

I am kind of new to the board. I've been lurking for months but this is my first post. I want to start by thanking you all for sharing your successes with everyone. I understand the time and effort that must go into all the pics and reviews and regimen building.

This board has helped me in a great way. How else would I have known that oils DON'T moisturize!!!

I am a 4b relaxed and until recently was dealing with alot of breakage. My hair has improved alot based on the advice I've received from all of you.
My 7yr old DD is a 4b natural and you guys have helped me so so much with her very thick hair.

The only thing this board has not helped me with is my budget. I have turned into a PJ big time - not that is required much effort.

So anyway, I'm glad to find this board and please keep doing way you do.

darlingdiva

Welcome aboard!!!:yep:

LHCF really is a godsend, isn't it? I, too, didn't know that oils & grease didn't moisturize before I came here. In fact, I'd never heard of hair moisturizer before I came here. I just remember being perplexed when my mother would tell me that my hair looked dry after I had just put grease on it:perplexed.

haitiancutie

Hey, I'm a newbie too and, while trying to build my reggie, have become a MAJOR PJ....but think of it like this: once you figure out what your hair loves you won't have to bother with the other stuff. :grin: HHG!!

Barbara

Princess
Glad to have you newbies join us. :club:

Keep it simple is the best advice I can give you during these tough economic times. It's hard, though, because there are so many good products out there.