Just want to say thanks!!

Cleve_gryl

Hallelujah thank you Jesus!! I give you the highest praise :yep:. Late in September I lost my job. I was working for my church of all places. I was hurt and scared, with the economy being so bad right now. I've stayed faithful to my ministry, continued to tithe, remained in constant prayer.

Yesterday, I went to my church and laid across the alter. I asked the Lord to bless me with 'My' job. Not just a job to make money. This morning, the phone woke me up and I was offered a new position with a really good company!! It's a government job, so I know this blessing is all Him. Sorry for my rant, I just wanted to Thank the Lord for keeping me always!!

When you're down to nothing, God is up to something...

Rapunzel*

God is good. i tithe as well,your blessing was pressed down shaken together and ran over with gods blessing. im glad that you shared your testimony with us

there was a woman in the bible that sat a the whale all day, and when she drank a cup of the lords water she never thirst again.and that also reminds me of seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you.

Highly Favored8

I went to my church and laid across the alter. I asked the Lord to bless me with 'My' job. Not just a job to make money.

You have BLESSED me with this in the bolded. No, ranting and raving I am celebrating with and for you! God is so Good he is An AWSOME, Abba Father! God is Good!