Random Christian Thoughts Thread - Praise Edition!

Nice & Wavy

I wanted to start a new one so that we could just praise God in it. We must continue to give God all the glory, honor and praise because it's all about HIM!

Father, you are wonderful! Thank you for the joy you are giving me and the peace that is in my heart. You are forever faithful to your children and you never desire to harm us, but only want for us to have the very best!

I love you so much, Lord...and I love your people!

Hallelujah!!!

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
I messed something up and was rightly suffering the consequences. As I frantically ran to and fro trying to fix things, I didn't want to pray about it, thinking "This is what I get. I can't ask the Lord to change things for me now." But then, by His grace, I had the thought that right or not, it is vain to attempt anything without asking His blessing. "Unless the Lord guards the city, the watchem stays awake in vain." Without His help, all my efforts would fail anyway.

So I prayed and told Him I knew I was dead wrong, that it was my fault, and that I deserved whatever happened; but I still needed to fix things. It looked impossible, but at the 11th hour, oh my word something came through! I couldn't believe it, because everything I was trying wasn't going to work anyway, and I was despairing. But suddenly I had the thought to check one last thing and that was the answer.

I praise Him for His mercy and grace, and loving provision!

Nice & Wavy

I messed something up and was rightly suffering the consequences. As I frantically ran to and fro trying to fix things, I didn't want to pray about it, thinking "This is what I get. I can't ask the Lord to change things for me now." But then, by His grace, I had the thought that right or not, it is vain to attempt anything without asking His blessing. "Unless the Lord guards the city, the watchem stays awake in vain." Without His help, all my efforts would fail anyway.

So I prayed and told Him I knew I was dead wrong, that it was my fault, and that I deserved whatever happened; but I still needed to fix things. It looked impossible, but at the 11th hour, oh my word something came through! I couldn't believe it, because everything I was trying wasn't going to work anyway, and I was despairing. But suddenly I had the thought to check one last thing and that was the answer.

I praise Him for His mercy and grace, and loving provision!
This is powerful...powerful indeed!!! :clap:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Too Blessed to be Stressed

Excellent idea...:yep:

I Praise God for his mercy, which endureth forever :clap:
I'll Praise him in the storm,
I'll Praise him when I'm blessed
I'll Praise him all the time,
For in HIM, there is no stress

It really is all about him...

:rosebud:

Nice & Wavy

Re: Too Blessed to be Stressed

Excellent idea...:yep:

I Praise God for his mercy, which endureth forever :clap:
I'll Praise him in the storm,
I'll Praise him when I'm blessed
I'll Praise him all the time,
For in HIM, there is no stress

It really is all about him...

:rosebud:
Amen! :clap:

The picture of Jesus holding a man is the picture that has been my wallpaper for years. I love it!

paradise1975

Confirmation Nice and Wavy I had a similar thought today to post a thread like this.

Glory, Glory Hallelujah to the most High, most awsome God.
You are beautiful and excellent in all of thy ways.
I love you Lord, Worthy is the lamb,
We praise your name for everymore
You are the God who is more than enough
My everything.
I rest in you Lord today, forever and always
My help comes from you
Thank you Lord for these BEAUTIFUL children of yours Lord that you have so graciously blessed me to be ministered and encouraged to by you through them.

joy2day

Father I give you praise because you are worthy, I can't thank you enough for all that you have poured out to me in my life; I thank you for the gifts of the Spirit; which you said in your Word that you have given Your people without reproach; I am thankful that you created us in Your image and after Your likeness and You provided a way of escape for us through Christ Jesus, by which we may cry out "Abba Father!"

You are Daddy and I love You.

Nice & Wavy

Confirmation Nice and Wavy I had a similar thought today to post a thread like this.

Glory, Glory Hallelujah to the most High, most awsome God.
You are beautiful and excellent in all of thy ways.
I love you Lord, Worthy is the lamb,
We praise your name for everymore
You are the God who is more than enough
My everything.
I rest in you Lord today, forever and always
My help comes from you
Thank you Lord for these BEAUTIFUL children of yours Lord that you have so graciously blessed me to be ministered and encouraged to by you through them.
Because when believers are of the same mind and heart, this is what happens....we want to Praise Him!!! Hallelujah!!! :love2:

Nice & Wavy

I praise the Lord for this day, that He has made...I shall rejoice and be glad in it!!!

Father, thank you for giving me the breath of life this morning.

Hallelujah!

Reminiscing

I'm thankful for Life, Health and Strength. And most of all I'm thankful for joy and peace because joy is what's gets me through the hard times and peace is what keeps me humble before the Lord.

Praise God for whom all blessings flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above ye heavenly host
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Amen! Amen! Amen!

As a kid I used to sing this song not really thinking about the words. Now, every time I hear it I get the chills. Praising God is so powerful!

Pooks

You are Daddy and I love You.
Amen :yep:

*Singing*

"Because of who You are I give You glory
Because of who You are I give You praise
Because of who You are I will lift my voice and say
Lord I worship You because of who You are
Lord I worship You because of who You are"

Thank you Lord for being my provider, protector, refuge, shoulder to cry on, security, teacher, my all in all.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I wanted to start a new one so that we could just praise God in it. We must continue to give God all the glory, honor and praise because it's all about HIM!

Father, you are wonderful! Thank you for the joy you are giving me and the peace that is in my heart. You are forever faithful to your children and you never desire to harm us, but only want for us to have the very best!

I love you so much, Lord...and I love your people!

Hallelujah!!!

What a blessing to start this thread.

I thank God for the love and blessings of this forum. :love2:

I'll be back to share more praises... I have much. :love2:

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
I praise God for His presence. Jesus said eternal life is to know the Father. Just to commune with His Spirit is our eternal reward. I praise Him for the privilege!

LifeafterLHCF

I praise God for the life of my deceased grandma..today is her bday..I know that I didn't have a good day for living out her life today..stupid banks and vetrans day...but Thanksgiving hits I will be doing a 1st feeding the homeless..

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Every morning I get up I make it a point of saying "Today is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it."

God is worthy of all our praise. He is a great, big, awesome God. There is none like Him. To him be all the honour, the glory and the praise!