Just want to say thanks!!

Cleve_gryl

Hallelujah thank you Jesus!! I give you the highest praise :yep:. Late in September I lost my job. I was working for my church of all places. I was hurt and scared, with the economy being so bad right now. I've stayed faithful to my ministry, continued to tithe, remained in constant prayer.

Yesterday, I went to my church and laid across the alter. I asked the Lord to bless me with 'My' job. Not just a job to make money. This morning, the phone woke me up and I was offered a new position with a really good company!! It's a government job, so I know this blessing is all Him. Sorry for my rant, I just wanted to Thank the Lord for keeping me always!!

When you're down to nothing, God is up to something...

God is good. i tithe as well,your blessing was pressed down shaken together and ran over with gods blessing. im glad that you shared your testimony with us
icon7.gif

there was a woman in the bible that sat a the whale all day, and when she drank a cup of the lords water she never thirst again.and that also reminds me of seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you.

I went to my church and laid across the alter. I asked the Lord to bless me with 'My' job. Not just a job to make money.

You have BLESSED me with this in the bolded. No, ranting and raving I am celebrating with and for you! God is so Good he is An AWSOME, Abba Father! God is Good!

Back