Just wanted to introduce myself.....

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
...even though I feel like I already know everyone. I've been lurking for a while but I couldn't post. I'm on a few other boards but I frequently come here so I decided to join. I'm just amazed at everyone's growth progress. This is my favorite place to stalk fotki's, lol. Anyway, see you all around the boards.
c025.gif

omg your hair is great and its natural i have a new inspiration welcome aboard

lol i just put an imitation pokahontas pic in my fotki

dlewis said:
Pretty hair, are you at waist length?
Thank you. Ummm....I think I'm almost there. I'm at that part where your waistline starts so I don't know if that counts or not. My hair grows in so uneven so I'm constantly having to even it up but I think I give up.

Hi Pokahontas! :)

I recognize you from another board...welcome!
I've always loved your hair, I've stalked your journal for a little while! :lol:

camellia said:
Welcome! :) You have absolutely beautiful hair! I LOVE your rollerset!
Thank you so do you. What pretty waves.

Thanks to all who have welcomed me. I love you guys already :)

Pokahontas said:
...even though I feel like I already know everyone. I've been lurking for a while but I couldn't post. I'm on a few other boards but I frequently come here so I decided to join. I'm just amazed at everyone's growth progress. This is my favorite place to stalk fotki's, lol. Anyway, see you all around the boards.
c025.gif

Welcome Pokahontas and wow:eek: your hair is biu-ti-ful!!!!!!! long and very full you 've been doing great all along girl!!!!! love the hair!:D

Welcome Pokahontas, I saw you and your lovely long Hair in another forum too!
WELCOME!

Last edited:
Back