Question Keep getting logged out

Sistaslick

Quick question... Is there anything we can do about getting logged out? It seems like every 10 minutes I'm automatically logged out. By the time I read through a thread and get ready to post, I have to log back in :lol: Even if I tick the remember me box... it still doesn't remember me :lol:

Can this be fixed in the settings somewhere that I'm missing? Thanks!!!

Nonie

Sistaslick The only time that happens for me is if I don't check the "Remember me" box below the login fields.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but are you checking that box? Once I do, I stay logged in till the cows come home.

miss stress

oh and one time my husband added lhcf to the computers list of restricted sites and tht kept happening too me so u might want to check tht too........seriously he really did tht

Sistaslick

Thanks guys! Nonie, I was ticking the box, but I still kept having to log in and re-tick. Interestingly it worked fine this time around-- I was already logged in today! YAY!

miss stress-- my hubby did the same thing once. He thought it was funny b/c I was scrambling trying to figure out what happened! :lol:

melodies815

I am having the same issue. I log in, and by the time I respond in a thread, I am logged out again, even though I tick the box to "remember me." I don't understand what is happening, but it is really time consuming having to log in 7-10 times in one session. Is there a solution that is working? Am I the only one having problems after checking the box to "remember me?"

Thanks in advance. :)

cj