Keep me In Your Prayers

SimpleKomplexity

Hey Ladies!! :wave:

As you all know from some of my earlier posts, I've just been going through a lot. I've been going through it hard with learning how to deal with my emotions, learning how to set higher standards for myself, self love, and put all my faith in God. I've been doing a lot better lately, but everyday I'm afraid that I will slip back into a bout of depression and lose the things that I have worked so hard for. Please keep me in your prayers to continue to let God give me the strength to become a better person and change my life around so I can be happy and free once again.

Thank you all,
Krissie

Irresistible

For God has not given you a spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind

Will say a prayer for you, and be encouraged God is able, and commited to finish the good work in you he started

The author and finisher of our faith! :yep:

:bighug:

kayte

Please keep me in your prayers to continue to let God give me the strength to become a better person and change my life around so I can be happy and free once again.
keeping you in prayer! :)

God please help my hairlines grow along with it .
I believe HE is able to do this,too and more

Ms.Honey

Hey hon,
Have you tried counseling at your church? They're there to minister to us in our time of need.

SimpleKomplexity

Thanx Ms Honey!! I just started attending church regularly down here so I have to look into counseling services, but I actually never thought about that. Thanx so much for the tip!