Kemi Products

G

Has anyone tried any of these products..I've heard of people using the Kemi Oil but I have never tried it. But my question is about the shampoo and conditioner-it's called Kemi Moyst Shampoo and Kemi Moyst Conditioner. If anyone have tried it... is it good? I am searching for a new moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and I wanted to know if the Kemi products were any good. I was going to try Elucence products from the suggestions on the hair board but the prices are a little too steep for my budget right now.

I've used kemi oyl in the past and I really liked it, its light and gives lots of sheen. I used the moyst conditioner but wasn't impressed, it didn't detangle or really soften my hair. I think Vevster has tried more of their line, if I'm not mistaken, maybe you could PM her. HTH

I have used the Kemi shampoo and conditioner and I was not impressed with it at all... I had the same experience as Sithembile, it didnt detangle or soften my hair. The oil I love. I used it all summer after my daily conditioning washes. It kept my hair so soft and it smelled good too.

Thanks for the replies, ladies. It has really given me a heads up on whether to purchase the products or not. Maybe other people have different opinions about it though.

Your welcome...too bad everything doesnt come in free samples so we can personally see if we like it or not
ohwell.gif

Love Kemi Oyl!!!!it makes your hair soft and gives it sheen
smile.gif
it was actually recommended to me by one of my sisters co-workers who has hair 2 inches from her waist. She is the one who told me to first use CON (my lifesaver) and Queen Helene Cholesterol too, so i have taken her word on any product recommendations since
wink.gif

Okay, can you tell me what CON is..I have been seeing it on some of the post but I have never heard of it.

Yeah, it's Cream of Nature Shampoo. I use the one in the white bottle with a Green and yellow label.(i think it has better detangling----"slip") than the other shampoos i've tried
smile.gif

I did not know that it stood for Cream of Nature...I feel kind of stupid right now (not really!) because that is what I was using before....lol.

don't worry about asking questions, i wondered the same thing when i first read"CON" i thought it was a new product line
rofl.gif

Back