Kendra Intensive Emollient Users

LABETT

I decided to try the Kendra Intensive Emollient treatment the directions says to leave it on for 2 minutes I was wondering how long do you ladies leave it on your hair.Thanks.

Hi, I have left it on for 1-2 with nice results (after a deep protein treatment, for instance), but I usually leave it on 10-20 minutes with or without heat. It is so hard for me to leave a conditioner on for just a few minutes because I feel like I am not getting anything out of it (probably just psychological!).

I love this stuff. I leave it on for at least 5 minutes sometimes overnight. I have even used a little as a leave-in. I did try it with heat and it was awful. My hair felt like straw.

Thanks for responding Ladies I usally like to leave my conditioner on for at least 10 minutes max.
I will try it without heat first.

I've been using KIE for almost 2 years but always as a rinse conditioner left in for only a few minutes. I recently tried it as a deep conditioner with heat and all I can say is "WoW!" /images/graemlins/up.gif It is great and you only need to use a small amount.

I used to use the KIE. I used for the time it said on the tub and used it without heat. I had good results. The smell is heavenly. I don't use it anymore because I'm trying to find comparable conditioners that are cheaper.

Max 15 minutes with heat. I have recently abandoned this for Kenra MC. Not sure I will be the intensive again.

[ QUOTE ]
Max 15 minutes with heat. I have recently abandoned this for Kenra MC. Not sure I will be the intensive again.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the difference btw the KIE and Kenra MC?

Back