I found some Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment. Should I jump on it?

Britt

Please tell me you found this online!!!!!!
It's a very good moisturizing conditioner, it was def a staple.. heck, if you find it and don't like it, i'd GLADLY take it off your hands :grin:

gymfreak336

DivaRox

I'm not sure how to answer gym-do you want a sensible answer or do you want a pj answer:spinning: Get it get it get it-while you're at it, also get that avocado mist from EQyss-

HoneyDew

Gym, I am going to be a voice of reason here (if is you don't want to hear it :grin:)

I don't think you should get it. The jacked up price and shipping is just not worth it. You would get it, only to be reminded of a good product that got discontinued that is still hard to find, and expensive if you do. Besides, I am sure you have some stuff that works just as good, if not better.

but if you get it, I won't be mad at you. LOL

gymfreak336

Gym, I am going to be a voice of reason here (if is you don't want to hear it :grin:)

I don't think you should get it. The jacked up price and shipping is just not worth it. You would get it, only to be reminded of a good product that got discontinued that is still hard to find, and expensive if you do. Besides, I am sure you have some stuff that works just as good, if not better.

but if you get it, I won't be mad at you. LOL

See, why you gotta try to talk some sense into me:wallbash: I know I know...if I love it then I will just be heartbroken but itsn't it better to have love and lost then not have loved at all:look:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I am weird about buying discontinued products, because I know the day will eventually come when I won't be able to get it ever ever again. :(

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I don't buy discontinued products because if I love it, it's just gonna frustrate the crap outta me cause I can't get it anymore

Buuuuut, if you can brace yourself for the heartache, I say go for it! You might as well give it one last go, right? You can get your chance to say your proper goodbyes and reminisce about the good ol days :look:

Transformer

All products have a shelf life--don't do it. There is probably another product that has the same ingredients!

indefinite

You should get this. It's a miracle.

HoneyDew

I have one tube that i did not use and another that i only used once...i can send it to you if you like. Wasn`t impressed with it.

see, gym! someone on the board always comes through. You are still going to be heartbroken, though! :drunk:

OT, Indefinite, do you know if the terax in the old packaging the same as the one in the new packaging? I have a few tubes of the old hidden around here someplace.

indefinite

see, gym! someone on the board always comes through. You are still going to be heartbroken, though! :drunk:

OT, Indefinite, do you know if the terax in the old packaging the same as the one in the new packaging? I have a few tubes of the old hidden around here someplace.
I just got turned on to it a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if it is the same. But it gives me soooo much moisture, it's unbeleivable. All my coworkers have been complimenting my hair. It's like a 360. I'm going to have to update my fotki.