Kera Care, Mizani, Kenra and More! INSANE PRICES IN AMAZON.COM

chayil0427

ladies if you haven't shopped amazon.com for products you're missing out. I found insane values on kenra, kera care, mizani, profectiv, phyto and so many more. Just choose to search in the health and personal care catagory and be on your way! With a little tweeking you can find just about anything .... products, tools, all brands! if you don't pull up what you're looking for at first try searching under beauty ... i found some things in health and personal care and others under beauty but its all there!!!

For you kenra heads there are TWO 10OZ BOTTLES OF KENRA MOISTURIZING POO for 11 bucks at this link http://www.amazon.com/Kenra-Moistur..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1206230151&sr=1-1

!!!! It's insane.... get your credit cards ready ladies. Amazon.com is the place to shop!!!!

Chayil

This is my SPOT!! I am actually surfing amazon right now.

betta get u some girl!!! i couldn't believe that TWO bottles of kenra for 11 bucks...i almost wet myself LOL. :lachen:

I order a liter of Kenra MC, a Liter of Kera Care Hyd Det. Poo, and an 8oz jar of Kera Care hairdress. :drunk:

and don't limit yourself to keracare, mizani and kenra, i saw all salon brands plus brands like ORS and profectiv on there ... so no matter what you use i'm sure you'll find it on there.

Chayil

Last edited:
betta get u some girl!!! i couldn't believe that TWO bottles of kenra for 11 bucks...i almost wet myself LOL. :lachen:

I order a liter of Kenra MC, a Liter of Kera Care Hyd Det. Poo, and an 8oz jar of Kera Care hairdress. :drunk:

Chayil

I am about to reorder my Liter of Kenra MC too. I am still looking though :cool:

I still have not used up my tub of Humecto or liter Kenra yet. I am passing torch to another pj ran out of hiding places for product:grin:

Chayil, I am afraid to look...my PJism flares up at a moment's notice! :lachen:

Thanks for the info, though!

Back