Kenya Moore Instagram hair video

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Yasss Kenya. Yassss.
lol. I remember a while back in an old school LHCF thread someone shared her regimen. Came off very "healthy hair" journey inspired.

BonBon

Lol it's not like a jacklaxed to riches story. She's always had long (lovely) hair.

If Naomi comes out with a scalp conditioner that grew back her edges then I'm sure people would put money on it lol.

nlamr2013

Her hair is gorgeous but hair care is about care. You can use whatever products as long as it's not disagreeing with your hair. I will say though, 'salute' :)giggle:) because I know everyone in the industry says being a public figure messes up your hair or whatever. Her hair looks better than last time

Last edited:

MilkChocolateOne

Her hair is gorgeous but hair care is about care. Hot can use whatever products as long as it's not disagreeing with your hair. I will say though, 'salute' :)giggle:) media l because I know everyone in the indistinguishable says being a public figure messes up your hair or whatever. Her hair looks better than last time

Kenya might have super strands of steal. some people have hair that can tolerate heat and regular styling.

Evolving78

She is going to have a time promoting her product. Somebody already pointed out that she has had long hair all her life. What she needs to do is focus on the health of it and how to retain. That is the issue black folks need help with. We think our hair can't grow unless we are mixed, or take magic pills, but our problem is retaining.

NefertariBlu

^^ yes. I agree with shortdub78

I've grown my hair longer than it had ever been since I've learnt how to take care of it. I retained a lot of length this year compared to last year and that's due to care and retaining.

I do love Kenya though. I like her personality and I think she's a smart woman.

iLurk

She is going to have a time promoting her product. Somebody already pointed out that she has had long hair all her life. What she needs to do is focus on the health of it and how to retain. That is the issue black folks need help with. We think our hair can't grow unless we are mixed, or take magic pills, but our problem is retaining.

i don't think she cares. lets face it hair is the grand hustle. And since she's a black woman with long hair people who never had and don't know any better will swallow her every word even if its all fairytales. would be nice if she did use her status to try to promote healthy habits though