Keracare or

• KeraCare Humecto!

Votes: 164 51.7%
  • Nexxus Humectress!

Votes: 111 35.0%
  • They're equally Good!

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
I want deets! How did you create the braidout in your siggy? looks really pretty and juicy! :yep:

I voted Nexxus humecress. The keracare I tried was in a bottle, and apparently there's a difference between the tun and the bottle (tub is better). :look: But I haven't tried it myself. The bottle humecto is just too thin to do a super serious moisturizing DC. But it's also too expensive to co-wash imo...so nexxus all the way

Dr Ali Syed (the creator) has said the new formula, in the bottle is exactly the same as the tub. The consistency in the bottle is now thick rather than thin.

I tried the bottle myself yesterday and the softness was ridiculously good. I was able to rollerset my hair in record time on 12 week post hair as the comb just slid right though. I thought it was too soft at first but no, it worked out fine.

A definite keeper, which is good as it's considerably cheaper than some of my other staple conditioners. :look:

I like both. Nexxus Humctress I use as a conditioner and leave it. I like it alot. I just purchased the 32oz.

Kerecare Humecto is good too. It's a great DC. I own this product as well.

I can't have one without the other. Been great to me.

i also just purchased a bottle of nexxus humectress because i found one of the old formu;a bottles left (grey top) at walgreens :)

Nexxus Humectruss works great for me in summer! I have been wanting to try the Keracare Humecto as a DC, I've always heard good things.

Keracare Humecto in a tub gives great slip as others have stated. Hands down beats Humectress.

Nexxus Humectress has to be doctored up with honey and oil to be effective on my tresses.

Dr Ali Syed (the creator) has said the new formula, in the bottle is exactly the same as the tub. The consistency in the bottle is now thick rather than thin.

I tried the bottle myself yesterday and the softness was ridiculously good. I was able to rollerset my hair in record time on 12 week post hair as the comb just slid right though. I thought it was too soft at first but no, it worked out fine.

A definite keeper, which is good as it's considerably cheaper than some of my other staple conditioners. :look:

Bumping this to see if anyone knows if this is in fact true? I can't find it on Google because there are so many things to look through... is the bottle in fact the same as the tub now? I want to try it but I don't want to buy the tub just yet if it doesn't work... then again, I don't want to buy the bottle, it doesn't work but the tub does work and I'm missing out on a good conditioner.

Anyone?

I love the Keracare Humecto for when I am getting a blow out and the Nexxus Humectress for when I will be wearing a natural style, like a twist out or wash n go.

Back