Keracare in tub or bottle?

sexyeyes3616

I have read that a few ladies prefer the tub over the bottle. Some have said the tub is more creamier but i cant afford the tub right now so does it really matter to have the tub over the bottle?

adrienne0914

it doesn't matter. i have both. the stuff is thicker in the tub. i think they water it down to get it in the bottle, which is exactly what i do when i refill the bottle. :lol:

thiccknlong

I don't know about anything other than the tub.

I prefer it thicker, because it helps detangling sooooo much better. Plus, it saves $$$.

Save up and buy the tub.

I used to find that the Humecto in the bottle was very liquidy. However, I noticed that when I bought a new bottle two weeks ago, the Humecto conditioner was much thicker than I'd ever seen it. I've never used it from the tub, so I don't know if there is a difference, but I think maybe they've thickened up the product in the bottle (unless this was a fluke). Humecto is the only product that I've ever noticed was watery in the bottle.

jellynote

When I was relaxed I used both, but I liked the tub better. The tub is thicker and the bottle was just to runny for me.