KERACare

BellaM

My friend Cassandra is very strict with her hair care regimen
Although she uses heat styling tools, she still has shiny and healthy hair.
She goes to get her weekly washing sets in a salon, but she brings her own products. She says she doesnt know or trust the products salons use:lachen:...lol...This is how she introduced me to her regimen

She uses keracare products
She couldnt stop telling me how in love she was with keracare

Anyhow, has anyone tried keracare? if so, what were your results and would you reccommend it??

I just want to know because I want to give it a try but Im hesitant cause it cost a pretty dollar....Let me know if its worth it:yep:

LaToya28

I started my hair journey using nothing but Keracare products. I think overall it is a good line of products that will keep your hair healthy. I liked the hydrating Shampoo, dry and itchy shampoo, humecto conditioner, leave-in, silken seal, creme hairdress, oil moisturizer w/jojoba oil, and essential oils. I don't use oil sheen, but my former stylist used Keracare's oil sheen and it really made my hair bling and it smells great!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I like the foam wrap lotion.

When I was relaxed I was a keracare/ affirm user. My hair stayed healthy and shiny.

SimpleKomplexity

I love Keracare I use the Shampoo the Conditioner, Cream Hairdress, OilSheen, and Dry and Itchy line, and I LOVED IT! I have no complaints

KinkyGenius

If you did a search for Keracare, you'd find a ton of useful threads. Keracare is a staple product line for many women here.

caramelma

I love keracare products, they make my hair look and feel so healthy. No other product has EVER done my hair like keracare and I have had my share of products both cheap and expensive.

teacherjess

That Humecto deep conditioner is the TRUTH for relaxed heads.
If you invest in one good product from them, try that!

VirGoViXxEn

I love these products. Esp the hydrating detangling shampoo. Ive never used products that have left my hair so soft and bouncy and im a thick 4a.

naturalpride

I use the KeraCare setting lotion and it's the best setting lotion I've ever tried it leaves the hair very bouncy, shiney and minimizes frizz:)

caramelma

I have been meaning to try the Keracare Humecto conditioner. But the price tag scares me off.
Catch JcPenney's when they have their buy one get one a penny sale, that's when I get my products and I stock up so that I won't have to buy more until I catch that sale again.:grin:

SoniT

I love KeraCare. I have used the following KeraCare products:

1st Lather shampoo
Dry and Itchy scalp shampoo
Hydrating Detangling shampoo (the best!)
Humecto Conditioner
Moisturizing conditioner for color treated hair
foam setting lotion
high sheen glossifier
curling wax

Mrs. Verde

I, like an idiot, bought the humecto conditioner in a tub after the raves on LHCF. It did NOTHING for my hair. I mixed it other conditioners until it was gone. Won't buy it again.

Nerd.

Before I started my journey my stylist was using KeraCare on my hair. I honestly think this product line has made my hair flourish. I no longer go to the salon anymore but I continue to use the Detangling shampoo (LOVE) and occasionally the Humecto.

The Detangling shampoo has saved my transitioning hair many times. It really leaves it soft and manageable when tangles and dryness are taking over. I used to swear by Humecto, but it doesn't seem to have the same effect as it used to. Someone once told me that it is because the humecto in the bottle was thinned out vs. the thicker creamier version in the tub, which I have yet to try.

I have soo many other products from KeraCare , but have not used them enough to give you my opinion

baddison

natural for good
You are talking 'bout my STAPLES here!!! :yep:

The KeraCare Hydrating/Detangling Shampoo is one of the best I've tried.
Then I use the Humecto in the Tub..its thicker, and I mix it with honey and coconut oil...I sit under the dryer for 30-45min, and when I rinse.....oooooo....chil'

Gotta love KeraCare!!

I would love to try the leave in, but I need the ingredients first.:spinning: