Keratase users, please come forth!

hey supergirl,

yes i have used their satin baths. i have used the one for dry hair which is excellent. and the one for weakened damaged hair. that one is good too. but i liked the one for dry hair better. i have also used their mask for dry hair and believe me it is sooo good. i have used a blow drying creme for weak damaged hair and that was good too.

so, i believe all their products are pretty good but pricey as well. but i thought about buying some of their stuff two or three days ago cause it worked pretty well on my hair.

nay /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Thanks Supergirl...The price makes me cringe but I'm still curious. I will place it on my August 1st list!

Before you spend the $$, see if you can find the ingredient list. The hair-savvy board members here have discovered that many of the L'Oreal Keratase products are the same/or almost the same as the L'Oreal Nature's Therapy products & some of the Smooth Intense as well. They may list some of the ingredient names in another language on the Keratase (like Latin) , but it's really the same thing.

[ QUOTE ]
Before you spend the $$, see if you can find the ingredient list. The hair-savvy board members here have discovered that many of the L'Oreal Keratase products are the same/or almost the same as the L'Oreal Nature's Therapy products & some of the Smooth Intense as well. They may list some of the ingredient names in another language on the Keratase (like Latin) , but it's really the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good advice. I have kerastase serum, shampoo, the macquintense conditioner and the smoothing mask conditioner and I've compared the serum and conditioners to the Loreal Unfrizz LUST conditioner which is VERY similar to the kerastase smoothing mask in ingredients and results. The kerastase serum is very similar ingredient wise to the Loreal Smooth Intense serum that is a rave on this board.

Check the ingredients of each the next time your in a BSS and can hold both lines together to compare.

Back