Kimmaytube

MeowMix

I just love her little round pregnant face. She has that glow. BTW @ 7 months her FACE is smaller than mine and I don't have kids;)

tiffjust2002

I love her length and retention but I don't like her hair. I don't know what exactly about her hair I don't like but it seems dry or not the healthiest to me. But I suppose whatever she is doing is working for her :)

Solitude

She deleted it :(

It's still there...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xetgZhwPyD4&list=PL0468AAA6AE9B1C3A&index=1&feature=plcp

Or maybe she reposted? IDK

I got my answer about the product line. She's working on it.

I wish you all well on your hair goals and life goals in general for 2012.
I will be posting LOTS & lots of videos on Youtube for the next few weeks, however, I will NOT be "present" on Youtube. As in interacting, reading, responding, etc.

Comments will be disabled or minimized as I focus on the launch of my hair care product line, hair device and most importantly the remainder of my pregnancy. Good or bad, noise is noise. And I have enough of it right now. :eek:)

THANK YOU for all your well wishes and congrats. My husband and I greatly appreciate the love.

KurlyNinja

The video has been up since yesterday and there is not ONE comment? At first I thought they weren't open, but nah... they are. That seems a little off. :perplexed:

Her hair does look great though.

pookaloo83

I don't understand why she doesn't trim? Is she that pressed for length? I can't imagine not going without a lil snip here and there. Her ends can't be that good. It would like so much healthier if she just did at least a half inch IMO.

HautePinkHeels

I don't understand why she doesn't trim? Is she that pressed for length? I can't imagine not going without a lil snip here and there. Her ends can't be that good. It would like so much healthier if she just did at least a half inch IMO.

Because she never straightens, so she doesn't feel the need to have perfectly lined up ends. She just does thorough search & destroys.

That's how I am. I don't have any desire to straighten my hair and with that, I don't feel the need to have a blunt trim as long as I'm monitoring my ends closely.

When I flat iron my hair for the first time, though, I'll probably do a trim to make it even for aesthetic purposes.

BostonMaria

Her retention is insane

She looks completely different pregnant. Her face looks full. When I'm pregnant my nose swells up too LOL she looks great

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

cheryl26

Quote:
I wish you all well on your hair goals and life goals in general for 2012.
I will be posting LOTS & lots of videos on Youtube for the next few weeks, however, I will NOT be "present" on Youtube. As in interacting, reading, responding, etc.

Comments will be disabled or minimized as I focus on the launch of my hair care product line, hair device and most importantly the remainder of my pregnancy. Good or bad, noise is noise. And I have enough of it right now. )

THANK YOU for all your well wishes and congrats. My husband and I greatly appreciate the love

The hairstyle was very nice but did look a bit on the dry side other than that her air is nauseating...

yorkpatties

I love her vids but I have to agree with the dry part and those uneven ends. I thought it was just me who felt like her hair looked dry, I was starting to think maybe I didn't know the difference between shine and sheen, LOL, but it seems like I am not alone. I don't know her reggie these days. I wonder how often she washes or if she co-washes at all.

I remember I used to do search and destroys before I've ever heard anyone refer to them as search and destroys. I thought it was working for me back then, now I wonder. There's an old video where she put her hair in multiple twists and stretched them to do trims. No heat involved. I would use the same technique (with braids) when I was transitioning. I guess somewhere along the way she decided she wanted to hold on to every strand. I don't like that look either, but to each her own.

Last edited:

Theresamonet

Her pregnant body is amazing. I don't recall ever seeing a pregnant woman in that great of a shape.

I don't really like her hair straight, but I love her drive. She seem to go hard in whatever she does.