Kinky-Curly's Jojoba Jelly Results (PICS.)

Ginsana

Why, why, why!! Why is the Jojoba Jelly out of stock?? This product is awesome! I didn't buy the Custard because I was low on funds that day, but the Jelly is hot! It made my hair curly like crazy! Too bad it's M.I.A.
Take a look at how it did...

And why is it that everytime I find something that finally works for my hair, there's suddenly a problem with it?? Maybe Hoddess the "Hair Goddess" doesn't want my hair looking better than hers :scratchch:

R.I.P. Jojoba Jelly....onward goes my search for the right curl product.

I may try the Curling Custard, but I might have to take out a loan to buy it (Let me stop being so cheap :rofl: )

I love your curly hair, but I also love the results of your pin-curls. I can't get a roller clip in my hair when I do pin-curls...they fly right out.

That is soooo cute!!! :yep:

The Jojoba Jelly isn't completely gone, just working on getting it right (the manufacturing company can't seem to get it right) so keep your fingers crossed and hope alive. I'm waiting to try it.

In the mean time, the curling custard is good nice too.

wow!!! its so pretty!!! i feel you on the custard though....i just dont know if i can afford it!

It looks great! Yah, JJ will be back.. Shelley is having a big problem with the manufacturer... Hopefully it will be sooner than later.. it is awesome stuff!

Ginsana said:
And why is it that everytime I find something that finally works for my hair, there's suddenly a problem with it?? Maybe Hoddess the "Hair Goddess" doesn't want my hair looking better than hers :scratchch

Looks great! :up:

LMAO @ "Hoddess the "Hair Goddess!!!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

webby said:
I love your curly hair, but I also love the results of your pin-curls. I can't get a roller clip in my hair when I do pin-curls...they fly right out.

thanks webby. Yeah, it took me a minute to figure out how to get those things to stay in my hair too!

BLESSED1 said:
Nice! What's your hair type, I may try the custard if it works as well as the jelly...

thanks, My hair type is 4a/b. I guess I'll eventually try the custard (looking under my bed for money) :rofl:

LaNecia said:
That is soooo cute!!! :yep:

The Jojoba Jelly isn't completely gone, just working on getting it right (the manufacturing company can't seem to get it right) so keep your fingers crossed and hope alive. I'm waiting to try it.

In the mean time, the curling custard is good nice too.

It looks great! Yah, JJ will be back.. Shelley is having a big problem with the manufacturer
... Hopefully it will be sooner than later.. it is awesome stuff!

YES!! You all just made my day! JJ will be back :yay:

Your curls look great with the jojoba jelly. I hope that shelley gets everything worked out with the manufacturer because I'd like to try it too. :)

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
Your hair is very thick and cute:yep:. I love :love:your curls.Keep up the great work!!:yay::clapping:

Thanks...I WISH my hair were thick! Its all an illusion! I have fine hair, so I was amazed at the optical illusion JJ created

CurlyCrly said:
Your curls look great with the jojoba jelly. I hope that shelley gets everything worked out with the manufacturer because I'd like to try it too. :)

Thanks...and I am glad she is fixing the JJ manufacturing problem because she had me scared for a minute!

Here's a link that shows Shelley's hair, it's a better picture than the one on the KC.com website. For those of you who don't know, Shelley is the owner/founder of Kinky-Curly.com. Her mini bio is included on this page.

The curls are lovely but have you tried Pantene Sleek n Smooth, I got similar results with that for less the price

teenie said:
The curls are lovely but have you tried Pantene Sleek n Smooth, I got similar results with that for less the price

Thanks...I can get this look for cheaper?? Do tell about this Pantene Sleek n Smooth! :rofl: What is it exactly? I am so going to buy this! and Thank you for the heads up.. :)

And let me add...OMG!!! Your wash and go is amazing! No...your HAIR overall is amazing! Did the Pantene product help you achieve your wash and go look??

Last edited:
Back