Kinky-Curly Curling Custard

Zeal

Ladies:

I have head great things about Kinky-Curly Curling Custard. I have 4B hair. I am interested in purchasing this product however EVERY store in town (that I have been too) is sold out. The only store that does have it has the large. Which I can not afford. I can barely afford the small.

Does anyone know of a product just as good?

TIA,

Zeal

*closer*2*my*dreams*

shea moisture (9.99 at Target and Walgreen's) is second best. I need a leave-in if I use it. I traded it in for kinky curly because everyone raved about it. KC is more moisturizing, it does leave my hair kind of crunchy, so I'm learning how to use less. Shea moisture left my hair soft, but it will always feel dry in the morning. I realized it was because I wasn't using a leave-in. Anyway, i think it's just as good.

aicramphoto

My hair is 4a, from the 3c side rather than the 4b side but I have have found that the Fantasia gel, the green one, works just as well. The secret to both of them, for me, is a little leave in like Knot today and start with a small amount of gel or Kinky Curly, won't be so crunchy. Good luck.

Zeal

Thanks ladies. I have used ECO as well as Shea Mositure. I DO get great curls with the ECO., however it leaves it crunchy. The Shea Moistue does nothing. I will try using the ECot with oil on my hair first.

Or.. may be the sheamositure under the eco. Hmmmmm

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
If you are trying KCCC because you want less crunch, don't do it. You will get crunch with it as well. It is really the best gel I've tried, because I can get definition with less.

JaelJael

Proclaim gel with the blue lid - love it! Hair looks like it was done with KCCC for a fraction of the cost.

Zeal

Proclaim gel with the blue lid - love it! Hair looks like it was done with KCCC for a fraction of the cost.

smh:nono::nono: Yall are gong to have me in rehab for PJism

If you are trying KCCC because you want less crunch, don't do it. You will get crunch with it as well. It is really the best gel I've tried, because I can get definition with less.

less crunch - That is exactly why I was trying it.
best gel - This is what most reviews have said
definition wit less - that's a tumbs up.

Until I can afford it. I will be using ECO with aragon gel.

faithVA

Or.. may be the sheamositure under the eco. Hmmmmm

If you already have both of these, you should give this a try. The Shea Moisture should soften it, and the eco should give it hold.

If you do decide to get the KCCC, then you can put the Shea Moisture under it as well.

niqu92

when i was natural i used KCCC (i have 3c/4a hair) and i absolutely hated it. it made my hair all crunchy and it took a full day to dry.it smells nice though lol

Iluvsmuhgrass

I didn't like KCCC at all. It left me crunchy and it smelled good but the texture was janky. Even tried it with KCKT. :nono: No good for me.

Truth

I got crunchy hair, yet with a sticky feel too it. No matter how little of it I used, my hair would be sticky..then once it finally dried all fiftyleven years later it was crunchy.... I gave up on the KCCC after my first time using. Oddly enough KCCC was the only thing I could achieve 5 day hair with.... sighs..tis why i'm currently on the look out for something that isn't a gel...