Kiyafizzle and Raw Shea Butter = LOVE THEM!!!

lusciousladie07

Ok, so i finally took out my braids last night and woke up and washed my hair early this morning, and could tell something was wrong right off the bat....while there was water running through my back section.. i started to wash, put a lil cheap cond. in to detangle and hair was just sliding out with the wide tooth comb.. i was surprised cuz hardly any hair came out last night while taking out my braids.... i decided to just finger comb the rest of the sections, i deep cond. with nexxus emergency and ors replenishing pak.. still as i detangled.... more large strands of hair...I mean clumps... i started freaking out... im transitioning but i still don't want to look im one of bebe's kids:lachen:... so i picked up the traders joe's nourishing spa and added some table salt in my son's kiddie bowl and added some water to mix since it was thick (AKA KIZZYFIZZLE)... and poured it over my head, massaged it in and then did my final rinse in cool water.... got back out and tried detangling again.... wide tooth comb went right through and NOT ONE STRAND OF HAIR CAME OUT:drunk:.....then i put some raw shea butter in and did some twists... now normally my hair is extremely dry and even after i wash and airdry... its fully dry in about an hour..(BAD I KNOW):nono:. BUT NOT THIS TIME... my hair took forever to dry...sat under the hooded dryer and then got up and put my hand dryer on low heat and dried the rest cuz it was still too wet... finally its dry but its soft and moisturized for the first time in a long time...I finally know what u girls mean when u stay moisturized.. Pre-LHCF...i used to think moisture meant that greasy feeling on your head but now i don't feel grease, just softness and it looks healthy.... anyway, i would recommend the kizzyfizzle to combat sheding cuz im telling you... the amount of hair that came out before the concoction was terrifying..

Fhrizzball

how much salt, water, conditioner did you say you used? I'm sorely tempted to try out shea butter because no matter what I do my twists and braids still come out dry and wiry...