Komaza Care Hair Products

Transformer

I was intrigued by the ingredients in the Komaza Care Hair Products so I ordered one of everything.

Just want to state they have the fastest shipping and response of any small hair care business I've used. Ordered on Friday, delivered by priority mail (flat rate) today--Monday. So whatever can fit in one box is only $7.90. This is good because sometimes shipping cost deter me from ordering.

Will post reviews as I use each product line!

Transformer

I like the H2O plus trial size and wanted to order a full size but it doesn't seem to be on the site any more.

I purchased something called "Califia Moisturizing Spray." I think that's the replacement for the H2O....but not sure. How did you use the H2O....on curly or straight hair?

HoneyDew

WOW. One of everything!

I love love love the Shea Butter Hair Lotion.

I use it as my leave in.

My hair smells go good.

naijamerican

Bumping... I really want to order from this line when I take out my braids (which might be happening soon, as well as a big chop! Even though I'm already natural! :D). I would love to know what the experiences have been like. :yep:

Dommo

The Shipping is so FAST!! I purchased the hair strengthener and it was just ok to me....also i almost used the whole bottle saturating my hair with it and it was extremely sticky and messy; will not repurchase...

GirlTalk

WOW. One of everything!

I love love love the Shea Butter Hair Lotion.

I use it as my leave in.

My hair smells go good.
I have the Shea Butter hair Lotion too. I also use the Coconut Curl Lotion. My hair smells so dang good.:lick:
I use the Hair Rejuvinator also...I lightly mist my hair & cover w/ a bag for about an hour.

naijamerican

I made a major Komaza care purchase this past Monday. To my shame I spent close to $140 :)blush:) and bought the following products:

1. Shea Butter Hair Lotion
2. Jojoba Hemp Balm
3. Califia Care Kit
4. Califia Care Moisturizing Cream (separate 8 oz. one)
5. Coconut Curl Hair Lotion
6. Almond Milk Cleansing Conditioner
7. Olive Moisture Mask

Honestly, the biggest miss so far was the Almond Milk Cleansing Conditioner. :nono: It was too watery for my hair's needs. I will say one thing, though - that cleansing conditioner is VERY cleansing. I had to use my Trader Joe's Nourishing Spa to get a good CW in.

The Califia care line smells great. The spray is very good and so is the leave-in conditioner. :yep: This morning I used the spray, leave-in conditioner, and cream, and then the Jojoba Hemp Butter, which I thinkis a pretty good sealant.

The Shea Butter Lotion is another excellent product. I used it last night after using Oyin Frank juice to baggy my whole head.

I will update this thread as I try new products. The Califia Care line is moisturizing and keeps my hair shiny, but (as weird as this sounds) my hair is moisturized but not soft. Does that make sense?

La Colocha

I made a major Komaza care purchase this past Monday. To my shame I spent close to $140 :)blush:) and bought the following products:

2. Jojoba Hemp Balm
3. Califia Care Kit
7. Olive Moisture Mask

Honestly, the biggest miss so far was the Almond Milk Cleansing Conditioner. :nono: It was too watery for my hair's needs. I will say one thing, though - that cleansing conditioner is VERY cleansing. I had to use my Trader Joe's Nourishing Spa to get a good CW in.

The Califia care line smells great. The spray is very good and so is the leave-in conditioner. :yep: This morning I used the spray, leave-in conditioner, and cream, and then the Jojoba Hemp Butter, which I thinkis a pretty good sealant.

The Shea Butter Lotion is another excellent product. I used it last night after using Oyin Frank juice to baggy my whole head.

I will update this thread as I try new products. The Califia Care line is moisturizing and keeps my hair shiny, but (as weird as this sounds) my hair is moisturized but not soft. Does that make sense?

Does your hair feel strong and moisturized? How does it feel when you touch you hair?

naijamerican

Does your hair feel strong and moisturized? How does it feel when you touch you hair?

Hmmm...

Well, bear in mind that I have 4A/B hair (I just big chopped and have recently discovered that I have more 4A than I ever dared realize, since I had always thought of myself as strictly 4B) that is coarse. So my hair will never feel as soft and silky as other possible hair types.

Having said that, my hair does not feel as soft as it does when I use Qhemet Biologics products. But it does look shiny and it doesn't feel dry. It just doesn't feel as soft and pliable as it does with Qhemet.

This is my first day using all Komaza. My impressions might change in the coming days. :yep:

Last edited:

Transformer

The Califia Moisturizing spray is great. I use it for natural rollersetting! Great customer service. There are a few products that I won't order for myself but I like the Calfia line.

naijamerican

Okay...

I really wanted to update my experience with Komaza Care products without creating a new thread.

As I stated before, this is what I purchased:

2. Jojoba Hemp Balm
3. Califia Care Kit
7. Olive Moisture Mask

I want to take back what I said. I will not be repurchasing any items except maybe the Califia Moisturizing Spray (one of the best sprays I've ever used, even better than my beloved Oyin :yep:) and the Jojoba Hemp Balm.

I said that the products left my hair moisturized but not soft. Well, what it really has done is left my hair feeling greasy and hard. I have tried so hard to figure out different applications, and it's all been in vain. I don't regret purchasing it. But in my zeal for trying this out I spent a lot of money that could have gone to Qhemet or some other line. I thought it was just me until I started fiddling with some other stuff I have and realized what was happening. :nono:

I have 4A/B coarse hair. I just bought shescentit products and so far, so good. I will be purchasing Afroveda soon (just the samples - I can't afford to waste money like that again) and I will most definitely be stocking up on my beloved QB products at 9 AM, June 5th, for the sale. :grin:

Transformer

Okay...

I really wanted to update my experience with Komaza Care products without creating a new thread.

As I stated before, this is what I purchased:

2. Jojoba Hemp Balm
3. Califia Care Kit
7. Olive Moisture Mask

I want to take back what I said. I will not be repurchasing any items except maybe the Califia Moisturizing Spray (one of the best sprays I've ever used, even better than my beloved Oyin :yep:) and the Jojoba Hemp Balm.

:grin:

You have the same opinion that I have. I think it's the shea butter in the products. My hair doesn't like shea butter. I'm waiting for Qhemet to accept orders in Jun.

anon123

Aw, and I was really considering buying the shea hair lotion. But my hair is happy with shea. I like, for example, Oyin Whipped Pudding. Maybe I'll just buy another of that.

naijamerican

You have the same opinion that I have. I think it's the shea butter in the products. My hair doesn't like shea butter. I'm waiting for Qhemet to accept orders in Jun.

Yeah, that might really be it. I just can't believe how much this line DID NOT AT ALL work for my hair.

It was so bad that I thought I had porosity issues. :nono:

Aw, and I was really considering buying the shea hair lotion. But my hair is happy with shea. I like, for example, Oyin Whipped Pudding. Maybe I'll just buy another of that.

Please don't let me and Ebonybee deter you. You might respond well to this line if you like shea butter. I find that in order for shea to work well with my hair, it has to be mixed with other butters. Jane Carter's Twist and Lock cream has been working wonders for me. :yep: Oyin's Whipped Pudding actually doesn't work for me, either, because it has too much shea butter in it. :ohwell: (But their burnt sugar pomade is the bomb for my hair.)

ETA: You know what??? This has nothing to do with there being shea butter. I just looked at every single product and many of them have dipalmitoylethyldimonium chloride (derivative of palm oil) in them...

I had never tried palm oil before and now I see that it doesn't agree with my hair. Since this is the basis of most of their products, including the olive moisture mask, it must be that this is what was working against my hair.

Last edited: