Komenuka Bijin products

VinDieselsWifey

anybody ever heard of these are used them before? i remember reading about them a couple of years ago but have never tried them. they're expensive though...

http://www.amazon.com/Komenuka-Bijin-All-Natural-Hair-Care/dp/B0002DP5AA

"Centuries old beauty regimen: The secret of the ageless Japanese complexion is rice bran, known for its deep cleaning and rejuvenating properties. The outer hull of the rice kernel is packed with over 100 antioxidants like skin-renewing Vitamin E, Oryzanol and Lipoic Acid. Results: Rice bran's role in Komenuka Bijin's Shampoo formula is to deep clean without stripping nutrients, and to return needed minerals and emollients to the hair follicles. Hair will feel clean after one use, and texture will soften even before conditioner is added. Other loyal users report less breakage from blow-drying, higher sheen and polish, smoother texture. Komenuka Bijin's Hair Treatment/Conditioner has significant amounts of collagen and jinseng, producing healthy new hair follicles while protecting the existing hair's moisture. The sea minerals which are so vital for hair and nail growth add strength and shine to the hair. No matter what condition your hair is currently in, you should expect to see and feel an improvement within 2 weeks with use of both products."

Last edited:

seraphim712

I haven't heard of this, but the ingredients look awsome!!! :love: :love:

Ingredients

Shampoo: Water, Rice Bran, Rice Oil, Coconut Oil, Seaweed, Ginseng, Aloe, Wheat Powder, Swertia Herb.

Conditioner: Water, Rice Bran, Rice Oil, Coconut Oil, Seaweed, Ginseng, Aloe, Wheat Powder, Swertia Herb, Natural Vitamin E.

I will definately have to try this!!! Thanks for sharing.

berry87

I saw this on amazon a few months ago, and I also went to their website. I really wanted to try it (because of the great ingredients) but I didnt want to spend all that money for a tiny bottle for it not to work. I saw the reviews, but I wanted some pics lol :lachen:

Bumping For reviews :drunk:

seraphim712

Update: Found the official website that sells the products and suprisingly they are much cheaper than what amazon sells them for. There's more products to choose from, and they all look so divine :love: :love: Pure all natural ingredients!!!

Here's the website:

http://www.komenuka-bijin.com/

seraphim712

i read some reviews of the products over at makeupalley.com & one reviewer said this isn't a full list of the ingredients. I'm going to order the sample pack for $5 here http://www.amazon.com/Sample-Set-by...916635?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1193141987&sr=1-8

and get one of the Japanese Nationals here to translate it for me...

I want to try out that sample too. I saw what you were talking about with the reviews at makeupalley.com *sigh* and I was getting all excited too:ohwell:

I don't know if you were kidding or not about getting one of the Japanese Nationals to translate the rest of the ingredients for you, but if you weren't kidding, could you ask them about their skin care procedure that makes their skin flawless?

VinDieselsWifey

I want to try out that sample too. I saw what you were talking about with the reviews at makeupalley.com *sigh* and I was getting all excited too:ohwell:

I don't know if you were kidding or not about getting one of the Japanese Nationals to translate the rest of the ingredients for you, but if you weren't kidding, could you ask them about their skin care procedure that makes their skin flawless?

When I order i will ask one to translate. I see alot of nice looking products over here but i can't read Kanji so i don't know what's in them. Most of the time the store workers "claim" they don't understand English to translate for me.

lejardinier

Used the shampoo and con alternately with Terax when I stretched the first time. I did not mix this stuff with anything else other than Wanakee setting lotion back then. I did not know that stretching and airdrying was something that anyone else did back then. I didn't know about this site. It is very expensive and Terax is not the same anymore so I stopped using the three of them. But my hair grew and grew and had no breakage at all. But I also trim my hair regularly of the dead ends. I will definitely go back to the Komenuka products when my brother brings some back from Japan for me. The face washing powders, bath gels and soaps are great too. I found my products on Amazon.com.

angelface981

hey guys!

i got a sample pack about a year ago because i too was enticed by the list of ingredients.

i was so psyched to be trying this and i was joking around with my japanese friend, Abagail, that i was gonna have hair like hers. she asked my too see the product and when she translated all of the ingredients in japanese...IT WAS NOT NATURAL AT ALL!

they only listed the good ingredients, but failed to list that they have lauryl sulfates as well! i was really disappointed.....

if you guys know someone who can translate, let them do it!!! youll see what im talking about.

just save ALLLLL that money, get some Aubrey Organics, and still have alot left offer for a cute top....lol!!!:drunk:

Last edited:

soonergirl

Thanks angelface, this was funny and so informative!!!! I was lurking on this one, glad you posted this...