Are you a product junkie who needs a 12 step program?

StarScream35

Anybody else feel this way? While I have a line that I love and works for me (Phyto), I feel like I'm always looking for the next "high" when it comes to products. I worked so hard and spent so much money on trying to find the right product that worked so when I did, I got a nice high. Now I feel like I'm in search of that high again. It's the strangest thing but I have to laugh about it. :lachen:

I'm curious if anyone else feels the same and how many products do you currently have. Here is my list: :spinning:

Phyto (My main man)

Kenra

Aubrey Organics

Nexxus

Dudley

Aphogee

White Sands

Roux Porosity Control

Komenuka Bijin (Japanese Hair Line)

Rene Furterer (French Hair Line)

Ion Nature

Macadamia Natural Oil Haircare Line

Lacio Lacio (Dominican Hair Line)

Bee Mine

I just know I'll find some other line to add to my collection. I've been eyeballing CHI but I'm trying to be really good. :grin:

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
I used to be like that when I first joined this site. It was just so much information and I HAD to try everything. I have since reformed and found most of my staples.

kellistarr

Yeppers, I try everything and it has nothing to do with this site. It's just what I do. I know what my hair likes and enjoy different products that fall under that umbrella. It's a lot of fun. Yes, it can be expensive and it can certainly take up space, but so can my clothes, shoes, music, make-up etc.... Now, of late, I have been trying to get more organized, so I've become a bit more picky about what I'll try. Some products are just plain boring. Same for the BSS that tends to carry the same thing as the next--no fun there, no HIGH there.

There is so much online to try, but again, I've become quite picky about online purchases because I'm not willing to wait on Mr. UPS for just any ole' thing--my time is more valuable. Also, when you've got a lot of stuff, for me, it tends to be less exciting. Rather than put myself on a product diet, I don't do much restricting and, therefore, I'm not obsessing or jonesing for my next fix.