LADIES HELP!! KITCHEN CRISIS!

longhaircraver

My hair is growing everywhere except my kitchen!! I shaved it off over three months ago and it still looks the same. It's length is no where near an inch!! I have castor and peppermint oil and I have just started rubbing it on my kitchen. I can't bun because it shows. Can anyone give me advice. I have been reading about growth aids but I don't know of any. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
How often do you relax? Moisturize? What products do you use? Like pp said, we need to know your reggie :yep:

Growth aids:
Bee Mine www.BeeMineProducts.com
Boundless Tresses (BT) www.growthspecifics.com
Lenzi's Request www.sunriseproducts.com
Ovation (OCT) www.ovationhair.com
You can google where to buy Mega Tek (MT)

HTH!

phyl73

I also wonder about moisture. That is the main thing my nape area was missing. It was dry all of the time which is why it kept breaking off. You might want to try some serious moisturizing before you seal with oils.

hopeful

Moisture, moisture & more moisture:yep:, + oil+ super low manipulation + relaxing less often than the rest of your hair.

luckiestdestiny

I also wonder about moisture. That is the main thing my nape area was missing. It was dry all of the time which is why it kept breaking off. You might want to try some serious moisturizing before you seal with oils.

Ah the Kitchen. The black woman's kryptonite at times. Our hair is looking like SUPER HAIR, but oh no, the nape, it's trying to ruin the day! Da$@ it you're a forminable foe...:lachen: I've seen debates on this forum at times about what to do...why it's dryer, breaks more, or maybe a different texture, causing it to have to be treated with more care. Mook's tutorial should definitely be looked into, and more moisture. But we definitely need to know your routine! Mine is now apl whereas my hair overall is 1/2 inch from midback so I KNOW about the nape. I've had problems with it on and off and I'm a natural...so I know it isn't chemical related (though I do have grave's disease (thyroid) and that has caused significant dryness in my hair). Despite which, I'm managing to grow it back very carefully. So give us the dirt so we can help.

Last edited:

longhaircraver

Well I apply visions high gloss crean shine and spray with isoplus everyday. I have started spraying with braid spray. i am having a hard time finding a moisturizer. I am now stretching perms and have started washing/deep conditioning once a week.