LADIES, I AM LOOKING FOR A SETTING LOTION THAT....

pearlygurl

does not leave the hair dry or hard(I hate that). I am looking for a setting lotion that gives a soft comb out from a wrap or rollerset. I have tried Lotta Body but my hair doesn't seem to like it very much. Any recs are welcome...TIA :)

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Would you try a creamy leav-in? if so NTM Silk Touch leave in is the BOMB!! Super Soft, moist, and bouncey curls we get over here. :D No crunchy curls, don't you just hate that. :ohwell:
EDTA- Elasta QP makes Like Silk, I use to use that when I wet wrapped my hair and I don't recall it being hard and crunchy when I combed down, and my hair did feel like silk.

Jewell

I second the NTM Silk Touch Leave-In Cream. Typically I use Perm Repair Setting Lotion. Foams usually make my hair crispy.

blackbarbie

I use Neutrogena NTM Silk Touch and Rusk Smoothers, but I have also used Dudley's setting lotion too. You can probably try using your lottabody again and it will work, just be sure to dilute it with a little more water....

HTH.

Bees

On dry hair..I don't use setting lotion anymore. I use Elasta QP Mango Butter on my ends...there is no crunch,,,just smooth curls. Sometimes I'll use S Curl on the ends...it turns out fine.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I also agree with NTM silk touch. I use this for airdrying.
For rollersets I use the Elasta QP Silk. It feels wonderful when it dries!

TonicaG

TonicaG
Nairobi Foam Wrap is an excellent setting lotion that will not make the hair hard, gives the hair a nice soft to the touch hold and look. It also provides great slip while roller setting the hair. It's $10 for a bottle but well worth it.