LADIES, I AM LOOKING FOR A SETTING LOTION THAT....

pearlygurl

does not leave the hair dry or hard(I hate that). I am looking for a setting lotion that gives a soft comb out from a wrap or rollerset. I have tried Lotta Body but my hair doesn't seem to like it very much. Any recs are welcome...TIA :)

Would you try a creamy leav-in? if so NTM Silk Touch leave in is the BOMB!! Super Soft, moist, and bouncey curls we get over here. :D No crunchy curls, don't you just hate that. :ohwell:
EDTA- Elasta QP makes Like Silk, I use to use that when I wet wrapped my hair and I don't recall it being hard and crunchy when I combed down, and my hair did feel like silk.

I second the NTM Silk Touch Leave-In Cream. Typically I use Perm Repair Setting Lotion. Foams usually make my hair crispy.

I use Neutrogena NTM Silk Touch and Rusk Smoothers, but I have also used Dudley's setting lotion too. You can probably try using your lottabody again and it will work, just be sure to dilute it with a little more water....

HTH.

On dry hair..I don't use setting lotion anymore. I use Elasta QP Mango Butter on my ends...there is no crunch,,,just smooth curls. Sometimes I'll use S Curl on the ends...it turns out fine.

I also agree with NTM silk touch. I use this for airdrying.
For rollersets I use the Elasta QP Silk. It feels wonderful when it dries!

Nairobi Foam Wrap is an excellent setting lotion that will not make the hair hard, gives the hair a nice soft to the touch hold and look. It also provides great slip while roller setting the hair. It's $10 for a bottle but well worth it.

Back