*WOW* Look At The Ingredients In This Product!!!!

dreamgurl

ch0431.jpg
This product is called Hair Rush and I was just amazed at the list of ingredients they put together for a product to stimulate your scalp to increase hair growth...

Here are the ingredients...

Contains a cornucopia of historically celebrated herbal extracts for hair growthFormulation designed to simultaneously stimulate and nourish the scalpVibrant and healthy hair-guaranteed

Ingredients: Pure extracts of Prickly Ash (bark), Cayenne (fruit), Peppermint (leaf),/i>, Neem (leaf), Rosemary (leaf),, Horsetail (aerial parts),, Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero) (root),, Coltsfoot (leaf & stem),, Stinging Nettle (leaf), Comfrey (leaf & stem),, Yucca (root), English Chamomile ,(flower), Yarrow (flower),, Sage (leaf), Burdock (root), Dandelion (root), White Willow (bark), Red Clover (flower & leaf) and Fenugreek (seed) in a 40% alcohol base, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon juice and essential oils.

Sooooo...has anyone ever heard of it and/or tried it? TIA

I've tried this I got mine from iherb.com. I really felt good on my scalp but I just couldn't stomach the smell.

I was this close to ordering it last night after reading about it on the Olive Oil and Cayenne Pepper thread.

Just a bunch of herbs....
If that's the case I'll boil the teas & mix them together myself...
:grin:

dreamgurl said:
ch0431.jpg
This product is called Hair Rush and I was just amazed at the list of ingredients they put together for a product to stimulate your scalp to increase hair growth...

Here are the ingredients...

Contains a cornucopia of historically celebrated herbal extracts for hair growthFormulation designed to simultaneously stimulate and nourish the scalpVibrant and healthy hair-guaranteed

Ingredients: Pure extracts of Prickly Ash (bark), Cayenne (fruit), Peppermint (leaf),/i>, Neem (leaf), Rosemary (leaf),, Horsetail (aerial parts),, Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero) (root),, Coltsfoot (leaf & stem),, Stinging Nettle (leaf), Comfrey (leaf & stem),, Yucca (root), English Chamomile ,(flower), Yarrow (flower),, Sage (leaf), Burdock (root), Dandelion (root), White Willow (bark), Red Clover (flower & leaf) and Fenugreek (seed) in a 40% alcohol base, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon juice and essential oils.

Sooooo...has anyone ever heard of it and/or tried it? TIA

I would purchase it if it didn't contain alcohol. My scalp is naturally dry and that would probably make my hair brittle and dry.

Yeah, I remember reading this hair growth book and they listed many of those herbs in their "natural hair growth remedies" section.

The ingredients are looking very good:love:. I might have to try this next when my Emami Alma plus herbal hair oil that I use as my pre-poo oil treatment or hot oil treatment is finished:yep:.:sekret:

senimoni said:
Either of you know what to add to your homemade mix to keep it from going rancid??
I keep my teas in the fridge in a glass bottle & they hold up fine....

Back