Ladies please agree with me (2nd job interview)!

PoeticJustice

Hi ladies, I am going for my 2nd job interview on Wed. and I am asking for intercessors
and ladies to agree with me in prayer for favor with the hiring managers.
I will be meeting with 3 at one time. My main objective is for favor with the credit/background check.

Thank you in advance ladies! Be blessed!

I pray thay God will give you favor with your managers. And that He will give you special favor with your credit/background check.

This is your season !

Keep us posted.

I pray thay God will give you favor with your managers. And that He will give you special favor with your credit/background check.

This is your season !

Keep us posted.

In the midst of everything you are going through with your grandmother, thank you very much for your prayers. I am most certainly keeping you and your grandmother in my prayers indeed! God bless.

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to update you on my interview. My interview went quite well and I'm pleased. Now is just the waiting period as they make their decision. I just wanted to thank you so much for your continuous prayers and I will definitely keep you posted. God bless!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to update you on my interview. My interview went quite well and I'm pleased. Now is just the waiting period as they make their decision. I just wanted to thank you so much for your continuous prayers and I will definitely keep you posted. God bless!

Thanks for the update. I will be waiting.....:yep:

Ladies, my nerves have got the best of me. I been trying to just let go, let God, but by each day I'm like... :spinning:

My 2nd interview was 8/1, I did my follow up thank you letter and everything already. I broke down and called just the recruiter today and she told me they are still interviewing. It kind of made me feel ok but then I was like hmmm, if they're still interviewing... was I not qualified enough? The recruiter told me to stay optimistic because I'm still a candidate :yep:

The lady whom I've interviewed with twice went as far as to give me her e-mail address AND cell number if I had any questions. My question is should I call her and reiterate how much I would love this oppty or send an e-mail??

I'm staying encouraged and thankful 100% of still being gainfully employed but I can't help some time by feeling :wallbash:

I guess I am asking for continuous prayer for favor and strength. Your honest advise is appreciated. Thanks ladies!

Ladies, my nerves have got the best of me. I been trying to just let go, let God, but by each day I'm like... :spinning:

My 2nd interview was 8/1, I did my follow up thank you letter and everything already. I broke down and called just the recruiter today and she told me they are still interviewing. It kind of made me feel ok but then I was like hmmm, if they're still interviewing... was I not qualified enough? The recruiter told me to stay optimistic because I'm still a candidate :yep:

The lady whom I've interviewed with twice went as far as to give me her e-mail address AND cell number if I had any questions. My question is should I call her and reiterate how much I would love this oppty or send an e-mail??

I'm staying encouraged and thankful 100% of still being gainfully employed but I can't help some time by feeling :wallbash:

I guess I am asking for continuous prayer for favor and strength. Your honest advise is appreciated. Thanks ladies!
:kiss: Precious, this is not the end, but only your beginning again. Trust God in spite of. Trust Him to lead you and guide you in the very midst of what you have been feeling.

Note: YOU ARE more than qualified; this job nor any other will ever define you. God has set you upon His pinnacle of excellence and you need never to feel less than God's best. Because you are...his very best no matter what you decide to do.

Shake off the fear and then hear what the Father is saying to you. #1, He loves you...very, very, very, very, much and more. No more worries, okay?

:bighug:

Thank you Shimmie so much. Your words managed to make me cry but definitely tears of joy and encouragement. Thank you again so much!!

You let go and let God, right? Then you don't need to call her unless of course you feel a prompting from the Holy Spirit. Try to focus on being content with and accepting whatever decision He makes concerning you. This is what He truly desires. He desires our faith in ALL circumstances. Meanwhile, I'll be praying like crazy ova here! :grin:

You let go and let God, right? Then you don't need to call her unless of course you feel a prompting from the Holy Spirit. Try to focus on being content with and accepting whatever decision He makes concerning you. This is what He truly desires. He desires our faith in ALL circumstances. Meanwhile, I'll be praying like crazy ova here! :grin:

Thank you Mocha, my sister. You know I got your back too!!

Thank you Shimmie so much. Your words managed to make me cry but definitely tears of joy and encouragement. Thank you again so much!!
It's going to be okay. You and Sweet Mocha5 have a 'shout' coming on.

Hold my mule... Let's dance.... :woot: :woot: :woot:

:circle:

:grouphug:

:love2:

i think you should be still and let God work His magic. He knows better than you do what you need. I had a similar situation last year involving 3 interviews! It had me on an emotional rollercoaster and I was so upset when I didn't get it. But God had much better things in store for me and a much better opportunity was given to me with ease. Looking back I can say that God knew what I needed and wanted, but gave me what I needed and it was infinitely better than what I thought I wanted.
***does that make sense? i tend to ramble sometimes*** lol

much love and blessings

I was in the same situation 2 weeks ago. My Story ->

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=141307

All I can say is .. No matter what happens try to be content.

I am 100% employed at the time and starting a new job that God chose for me on the 20. I will pray for you.

It's going to be okay. You and Sweet Mocha5 have a 'shout' coming on.

Hold my mule... Let's dance.... :woot: :woot: :woot:

:circle:

:grouphug:

:love2:

WOW, Hold my mule... that took me back to Sunday mornings getting ready for church and this song would come on. Certain songs would make my mom tear up, this was one of them. As an adult, it does it for me now because of tribulations. But you are so right Shimmie, what God has for me, it is for me. I am thanking Him RIGHT NOW for what He is preparing to do.

I love you in Jesus' name for being such a vessel :kiss:

It's only natural to be nervous and anxious but just TRULY let go because it's out of your hands. What's for you IS for you so claim it and receive it.

Thank you Monilove122, I needed to hear it again: Claim it and receive it!!

And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:2

I used to do this before, I am going to do this now. Thank you hun :rosebud:

Back